This modern 4-star hotel in Bur Dubai is one of the few hotel towers in the area.
It offers a range of rooms and suites over 28 floors:
- 126 standard rooms – Feature a queen, king size or twin beds and en-suite bathroom. Facilities include satellite TV, hospitality tray, internet access, work desk, mini bar, and safe.
- 63 deluxe rooms – Feature a king size bed, and additional features such as a seating area with sofa, Jacuzzi, and floor to ceiling windows.
- 21 executive deluxe rooms – Larger rooms, dining area, king size bed, and more.
- 42 family suites – Features a living room with dining area, and separate bedroom with king size bed.
The hotel has 2 main restaurants. Elia offers contemporary Greek cuisine while Tirquaz offers an international menu and is also the venue for breakfast. The hotel also boasts a coffee bar in the lobby.
There are 4 themed bars at the Majestic Hotel:
- Barrels – Sports bar showing live events on a big screen, including the English Premiership
- Music Room – Live music venue with pool tables
- Breathers – Colonial-type bar with internet terminals
- Checkers – Named after the chequered flooring, live music most nights
Leisure facilities at the hotel include an outdoor swimming pool with large open deck, small children’s pool, sauna and steam rooms, and gym.
Other amenities and services include banqueting and conference rooms, a business centre, and car park with valet parking.