The Arabian Center is a mid-sized shopping mall in Al Mizhar, Dubai. It opened in 2009 and caters mainly to locals.
There are around 150 outlets here, spread over two floors. Stores include a large LuLu hypermarket, Matalan, Homes r Us, Daiso, H&M, and Paris Gallery.
Entertainment options include a cinema and a synthetic ice skating rink.
List of Shops
Shops at the Arabian Center are listed below.
- Ajmal – Perfumes.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Musheer – Arabic clothing for men.
- Al Rawaa Salon & Spa – Women’s beauty salon offering a range of treatments (hairdressing, henna, waxing, facials, make-up, threading, nails, body treatments etc.).
- Al Romaizan – Jewellery.
- Al Thawb Al Watani – Tailors.
- Al Yashmac – Arab fashion for women (abayas etc.).
- ANTA – Sportswear.
- Axiom Telecom – Mobile telephones, tablets, and accessories.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothing, nursery furniture, car seats, prams etc.
- Bare – Men’s salon.
- Basic Baxx – Fashion for men and women.
- Bossini – Clothing.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop – Create personalised toy animals.
- Call It Spring – Shoe store.
- Carter’s – Clothes for children, toddlers, and babies.
- Cavallo – Italian-made men’s sandals.
- Charles & Keith – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Chipi – Fashion for children.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women.
- Converse – Footwear.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Damas Textiles
- Daniels Accessories
- DbBabies – Products for babies and mothers.
- Diva Lady
- Dubai Library Distributors – School and office supplies.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational games and toys.
- Emirates Sports Stores – Sports clothing and equipment.
- Exquisite – Branded perfumes and cosmetics.
- Farada – Arabic footwear for men and women.
- Fares – Arabic footwear and accessories.
- Fashion Line – Arabic womenswear.
- FG4 Kids – Fashion for children.
- Fono – Mobile telephones and accessories.
- G-Factory – Casio watches.
- G2000 – Office clothing for men and women.
- Guess Accessories – Fashion accessories.
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Hidaya – Malaysian abayas.
- Homes r Us – Home furniture and decor.
- Hour Choice – Branded watch store.
- Imaginarium – Toys and games.
- Jacky’s Electronics – IT, mobile phones, cameras, consoles, home appliances etc.
- Jawhara Jewellery
- Juice – Beauty salon.
- Just Accessories – Bags, jewellery, watches etc.
- Kair – Children’s fashion store.
- Kiddy Zone – Toy shop.
- Kids Way – Childrenswear.
- Kreidie My Fair Lady – Arabic womenswear.
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Louzan – Abayas.
- LuLu Hypermarket – Hypermarket.
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Magrabi Optical – Eyewear.
- Malabar Gold – Jewellery and watches.
- Mandoos – Jewellery.
- Mario Telecom
- Matalan – Discount store offering clothes, footwear, and accessories for all the family.
- Migato – Greek footwear and fashion accessories.
- Mikyajy – Cosmetics.
- Milano – Footwear.
- Moda House – Clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories.
- Monsoon – Ladieswear.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, children’s furniture and bedding, prams and strollers, car seats, baby feeding products etc.
- My Safeer – Department store.
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Nayomi – Nightwear, lingerie, and underwear.
- Next – Fashion.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- Nishat Linen – Pakistani fashion.
- Nooran – Arabic womenswear (abayas, sheilas etc.).
- Oldenhof – Children’s shoes.
- Original Marines – Childrenswear.
- Panco – Childrenswear.
- Paris Gallery – Perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery and watches, eyewear, and fashion accessories.
- Paris Hilton – Women’s bags and fashion accessories.
- Passion – Womenswear.
- Pitter Patter – Children’s shoe shop.
- Pumpkin Patch – Children’s fashion from Australia.
- Quatro – Women’s clothing and fashion accessories.
- R&K (Rahaf & Kenzy) – Arabic womenswear by Egyptian designer Naima Kamal.
- Rasasi – Perfumes.
- Redtag – Fashion and home products.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Sacoche – Women’s bags, leather goods, and fashion accessories.
- Sara – Arabic womenswear.
- Sergent Major – Childrenswear.
- Shoexpress – Footwear.
- Shoe Mart - Footwear.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Spadix – Mobile telephones.
- Splash – Fashion.
- Stonefly – Italian shoes.
- Sweet Baby – Childrenswear.
- Sweet Lady – Arabic ladieswear.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Children’s Place – Childrenswear.
- Transit – Luggage and travel accessories.
- Venus – Cosmetics and perfumes.
- V Perfumes – Branded perfumes.
- Yas Shaila & Abaya
- Yateem Optician – Opticians.
Restaurants and Food Court
Places to eat and drink at the Arabian Center are listed below.
- 800 Pizza (First Floor Food Court) – Pizzeria.
- Al Qubtan (First Floor Food Court) – Seafood and chicken.
- Applebee’s (First Floor) – American restaurant and grill. Menu includes steaks, ribs, burgers, pasta, and seafood.
- Baskin Robbins (First Floor) – Ice cream and desserts.
- Bombay Chowpatty (First Floor Food Court) – Indian.
- Chinese Palace (First Floor Food Court) – Chinese.
- Cold Stone Creamery (Ground Floor) – Ice cream, desserts, shakes, smoothies, cakes, and beverages.
- Costa Coffee (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Dipndip (First Floor) – Chocolate desserts.
- Dome (Ground Floor) – Cafe offering breakfast, baked goods, soup, salads, sandwiches, desserts, coffee, fine teas etc.
- Dum Dum Donutterie (Ground Floor) – Doughnuts and beverages.
- Gloria Jean’s Coffees (Ground Floor) – Coffee, beverages, cakes, muffins, croissants, sandwiches, wraps, and salads.
- Godiva (Ground Floor) – Gourmet Belgian chocolates, cookies, truffles etc.
- Hatam (First Floor) – Iranian restaurant.
- Jalapenos (First Floor Food Court) – Mexican (fajitas, burritos, tortillas etc.).
- Jungle Juice (First Floor Food Court) – Fresh juices, fruit salads, smoothies, yoghurt etc.
- KFC (First Floor Food Court) – Fried chicken, chicken sandwiches, fries, and salads.
- Kwality (First Floor Food Court) – Indian.
- Mashakeek (First Floor Food Court) – Kebabs.
- McDonald’s (First Floor Food Court) – Burgers, salads, fries, and desserts.
- Mrs Vanellis (First Floor Food Court) – Italian (pizza, pasta, and salads).
- Nando’s (First Floor) – Portuguese peri-peri chicken.
- New York Fries (First Floor Food Court) – Fries with various toppings.
- Noon & Kabab (First Floor Food Court) – Iranian.
- Nova Sweets & Cafe (First Floor)
- Romys (First Floor) – Indian restaurant (formerly Macys and Ceasars).
- Starbucks (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
- Tony Roma’s (First Floor) – Ribs, steaks, and seafood.
- Vivel Patisserie (Ground Floor) – Cookies, cakes, tarts, macarons, dates, sandwiches, fine teas etc.
Details were last checked on Friday 2nd of June 2017.
The Arabian Centre is open every day of the week. Opening times for the stores are Sunday to Wednesday 10 am to 10. 30 pm, Thursday and Friday 10 am to midnight, and Saturday 10 am to 11 pm.
The mall is situated on Al Khawaneej Road in Al Mizhar, just north of Mirdif and east of Dubai International Airport.
There are no Metro stations within easy walking distance of the mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Khawaneej Road
United Arab Emirates