BoxPark opened in 2015 and offers a refreshing alternative to Dubai’s more traditional malls.
Over 200 converted shipping containers house an eclectic selection of stores, restaurants, and cafes. Many are unique to Dubai.
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Atelier Des Artistes – Designer womenswear.
- Imaginarium – Toys and games.
- Liv by Giant – Cycling store for female riders.
- Marimekko – Finnish clothing, accessories, and homeware.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- OnePiece – Norwegian jumpsuits.
- Poupette à la Plage – Beachwear for children.
- Rundholz – German womenswear.
- Swatch – Watches.
- The Zoo – Innovative gifts, homeware, accessories, and clothing.
- TOMS – Footwear and eyewear. For each item purchased a donation is made to a needy person.
- Typo – Australian store. Sells stationery, art, home decor etc.
- Urbanist – Furniture and home decor.
Restaurants and Cafes
- Bianca Mozzarella & Co – Italian restaurant specialising in fresh dairy products.
- Big Chefs Studio – Cafe offering an international menu.
- Big Smoke Burger – Canadian burger chain.
- Café Des Artistes
- CioccolatItaliani – Italian chocolate cafe.
- Dri Dri - Italian ice cream and sorbets.
- Filful – Lebanese restaurant with retro interior.
- Gossip – Cafe specialising in desserts. Menu also includes breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, light meals, and afternoon tea.
- Grom – Gourmet gelato.
- Jag Restaurant – Azerbaijani restaurant.
- Just Salad – Fresh salads, wraps, soups, and smoothies. Huge selection of toppings and dressings.
- Le Trésor – French/European cafe.
- Logma – Contemporary Emirati cuisine.
- Love Mhshy – Lebanese/Egyptian dishes.
- Marimekko Cafe – Cafe in Marimekko store offering Scandanavian cuisine.
- Meat ‘N Fish – Mediterranean restaurant.
- Operation:Falafel – Arabic street food.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
- Studio Masr – Egyptian/Arabic restaurant specialising in grilled dishes.
- The Melting Pot- Fondue restaurant.
- Yamaha Cafe – Automotive-themed Japanese cafe.
- Yogurtland – Frozen yoghurt.
Details were last checked on Friday 1st of September 2017.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Wasl Road
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Business Bay