City Centre Me’aisem opened towards the end of 2015 and is situated in Dubai’s International Media Production Zone (IMPZ).
The mall is aimed at residents living in areas such as Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai Sports City, Dubai Motor City, and Jumeirah Golf Estates.
The mall is current home to around 60 outlets. They include a Carrefour hypermarket, a walk-in clinic, and a Magic Planet entertainment centre.
List of Shops
Shops at City Centre Me’aisem are listed below.
- Aldo Accessories - Fashion accessories for women and men.
- Bath & Body Works – Shower gels, soaps, body lotions, candles, and gifts.
- Beyond Fitness – Sports shop.
- Boots – Health and beauty products.
- Borders – Books, stationery, games, and toys.
- Carrefour – Hypermarket.
- Centrepoint – Fashion, footwear, and baby clothing.
- City Center Clinic – Doctors.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Commercial Bank of Dubai – Bank branch.
- Du – Telecommunications.
- Emax – Electronics and IT.
- Early Learning Centre – Children’s games and toys.
- Good Health Nutrition Centre – Nutrition, food supplements, and herbal remedies.
- H&M – Affordable fashion for men, women, and children.
- Hour Choice – Branded watches.
- Inglot – Cosmetics.
- La Senza – Lingerie.
- Layal – Cosmetics and perfumes.
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Max – Value fashion chain.
- Minutes – Shoe repairs, watch repairs, key cutting, engraving, mobile phone repairs, and more.
- Mothercare – Children’s clothing, nursery furniture, pushchairs, car seats etc.
- Neck & Neck – Children’s fashion.
- Optx 20/20 – Opticians.
- Payless ShoeSource – Shoe shop.
- Rimal Salon – Men’s hair and grooming salon.
- Sharaf Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and money transfers.
- Shoexpress – Footwear.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Tailor & Co – Clothes alterations.
- Tavola – Kitchenware, cutlery, homeware, cookware, and appliances.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Children’s Place – Designer clothes for children.
- Tips & Toes – Women’s beauty salon.
- Typo – Gifts, fashionable stationery, wall art and frames, crafts, and more.
- Vision Express – Opticians.
Places to Eat & Drink
Restaurants, cafes, and fast food outlets at City Centre Me’aisem are listed below.
- 800 Degrees – Neapolitan pizzeria.
- Baskin Robbins – Premium ice cream and desserts.
- Chili’s – Tex-mex.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Donuts, cookies, coffee, and more.
- GRK Fresh Greek – Greek restaurant.
- Ice Cream Lab – Organic ice cream made using liquid nitrogen.
- Jamba Juice – Juices and smoothies.
- Leila Cafe – Lebanese.
- McDonald’s – Burgers and fast food.
- Patchi – Chocolates.
- Paul – French bakery.
- Starbucks - Coffee house.
- Subway - sandwiches and salads.
- Tim Hortons
Details were last checked on Saturday 3rd of June 2017.
Owners Majid Al Futtaim plan to expand the mall if it proves successful.
The mall is situated in the IMPZ at the junction of Al Khail Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311). It boasts a large outdoor car park with shaded zones.
There is no Metro station near City Centre Me’aisem.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
City Centre Me’aisem
International Media Production Zone
United Arab Emirates