CITY WALK is a mixed-use development to the northwest of Downtown Dubai.
It boasts a good selection of shops, many places to eat and drink, a cinema, attractions, and residential apartments.
It’s a pleasant area with a European feel boasting tree-lined avenues, covered shopping areas, water features, and children’s play areas.
CITY WALK offers a good selection of shops, many of which are unique to the development. Le BHV Marais, a French department store, opened in March 2017.
Shops at CITY WALK are listed below.
- 7 For All Mankind – US denim brand.
- Agent Provocateur – British lingerie label.
- Alessa – Jewellery.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Allday Advantage – Convenience store.
- American Vintage – Fashion.
- Antonio Marras – Italian fashion.
- Atos Lombardini – Italian womenswear and accessories.
- ba&sh – Fashion by designers Barbara Boccara and Sharon Krief.
- Bambah – Boutique offering vintage womenswear.
- Bea e Martina – Italian linens (bedroom, bathroom etc.), body care products, sleepwear etc.
- BHV Marais – French department store.
- Bits & Pieces – High-end home decor and kitchenware.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Boutique Le Chocolat – Offers products from the world’s most renowned chocolatiers.
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Carducci – Italian fashion.
- Carven – French ladieswear.
- Cath Kidston – Bags, fashion, and accessories.
- Cavalli Class – Fashion.
- Champion Cleaners – Dry cleaning and laundry.
- Coach – Bags, leather goods, shoes, travel accessories, wallets, scarves, and other accessories.
- Concepts – Fashion.
- Contessa – Bridal and evening dresses.
- Crea – French ladieswear brand.
- Demobaza – Post-apocalyptic fashion by Bulgarian designers Demo and Tono.
- Designers Home – Home products, decorative items, table art etc.
- Diane von Furstenberg – American designer offering women’s clothes and accessories.
- Dinh Van Paris – French jewellery.
- Dior Parfums
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Eden Park – Casualwear.
- Emperor – Menswear.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Faconnable – French fashion.
- Forever Rose – Long-lasting Ecuadorian roses.
- Georg Jensen – Danish jewellery, watches, and home products.
- Gianfranco Lotti – Luxury Italian handbags.
- GP Store – Motorsports and F1 clothing, accessories, and merchandise (Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW etc.).
- Hind Al Oud – Arabic perfumes.
- Holland & Barrett – Health foods, vitamins, supplements etc.
- I’m Isola – Fashion by designer Antonio Marras.
- JNBY – Chinese sustainable fashion label (Just Naturally Be Yourself).
- Karl Lagerfeld – Womenswear.
- Karl Lagerfeld Men
- Kiwi Saint Tropez – Beachwear for women, men, and children.
- Kruzin – Sneakers.
- La Collection Privee – Jewellery by Ibtissam Saab.
- Laurel – Ladieswear.
- LE66 – Designer clothes for men and women. Offers over 100 brands.
- Les Néréides – Handmade jewellery.
- Lilis Boutique - Womenswear.
- Lotus Arts de Vivre – Asian jewellery.
- Lumas – Art gallery.
- Lush – Soaps, bath and body products, cosmetics etc.
- Michael Kors – Fashion.
- MMI – Alcohol store (alcohol licence required for purchases).
- M Micallef Parfums – Fragrances.
- M Missoni – Ladieswear.
- Modart – Womenswear.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- Oliviers & Co – Olive oil and olive products.
- Oui – Ladieswear.
- Paule Ka – French ladieswear.
- Polette – Womenswear, menswear, fashion accessories, home decor etc.
- Ralph Lauren – Fashion.
- Rania's Corner
- Rebecca Minkoff – Womenswear, handbags, footwear, and accessories.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Roberto Cavalli Decor
- Samovar – Carpets and furniture.
- Sandro – Fashion.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Sleep Matters
- Spinneys – Supermarket.
- Suitsupply – Tailored suits and menswear.
- Sun Eye – Sunglasses and frames.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, accessories, figurines, ornaments etc.
- The Den – Furniture, homeware, and decorative items.
- The LAB Beauty Store
- The Rolls-Royce Boutique – Luxury car showroom.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Tory Burch – Women’s clothing, shoes and accessories by American designer Tory Burch.
- Toushih – Abayas.
- Urban Decay – Cosmetics.
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
- Vince – New York brand offering contemporary fashion for men and women.
- Weekend Max Mara – Womenswear.
- Weill – French womenswear.
- Whistles – British fashion for women and men.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, confectionery etc.
- Worthy – Menswear.
- Zmilelee – Ladieswear.
Places to eat and drink at CITY WALK are listed below.
- % Arabica – Coffeehouse.
- Amorino – Ice cream.
- Antonio Marras Ristorante – Italian restaurant at the Antonio Marras boutique.
- Babaji – Turkish.
- Bareburger – Organic burgers.
- Big Fernand – French burger restaurant.
- Bubo Barcelona Cafe – Spanish.
- Bvlgari Il Cioccolato – Quality chocolates.
- Burger Joint – Burgers.
- Butcher Shop and Grill – South African steakhouse.
- Cafe Bazza – Kuwaiti.
- Caffe Bene
- Chival – Restaurant at La Ville Hotel & Suites specialising in healthy food.
- Clinton St. Baking Company – American classics.
- Cocoa Kitchen – Cafe where all menu items make use of cocoa.
- Demoiselle by Galvin – French restaurant by Michelin-starred chef brothers Chris and Jeff Galvin.
- Dragonfly by Tim Raue – Asian.
- EarthFruits Yogurt – Frozen yoghurts and toppings.
- Eclair – Specialises in eclairs.
- Eggspectation – Cafe offering an egg-focused menu.
- Enab Beirut – Lebanese restaurant.
- Eshak – Contemporary Middle-Eastern cuisine.
- Farzi Cafe – Innovative Indian bistro.
- Godiva – Chocolates, fondues, cakes, baked goods, ice cream, coffee, and tea.
- Gran Caffe Londra – Italian.
- GrapeSkin – Bar and restaurant at La Ville Hotel & Suites.
- Graze – Grill at La Ville Hotel & Suites.
- Harper’s Bazaar Cafe – Fashion-inspired cafe offering European cuisine.
- Holland House
- Hummingbird Bakery – Cakes, muffins, and desserts.
- Il Caffee di Roma – Italian coffeehouse.
- Jolie – Flower-inspired cafe.
- Lafayette Le Gourmet Le Grill
- La Postreria – Spanish/Mediterranean.
- La Patisserie des Reves – French patisserie and café.
- LIMA Dubai – Peruvian restaurant.
- LookUp – Rooftop bar at La Ville Hotel & Suites.
- Mikel – Coffeehouse.
- Mitts & Trays – Cafe and bakery.
- Mo’s – American restaurant.
- Nar – Arabic/Mediterranean restaurant.
- P.F. Chang’s – American Chinese restaurant.
- Pappa Roti – Coated buns and beverages.
- Paul – Cafe offering sandwiches, salads, light mains, baked goods, omelettes, pastries, and desserts.
- Pomme de Pain – Sandwiches, pastries etc.
- Roux – Casual cafe.
- Rue 71 – Patisserie and tearoom.
- Saladicious Grillz – Menu includes salads, soups, sandwiches, vegetarian mains, meat and seafood mains, and desserts.
- Sapori di Bice – Italian.
- Sarabeth’s – Brunches.
- Serendipity 3 – American.
- SIKKA Café
- Simit Sarayi – Turkish bakery.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- State 88 – American diner.
- Subway - Subs.
- Tartufi & Friends – Italian truffle lounge.
- Taste of Persia – Iranian restaurant.
- The Brass – Cafe offering salads, sandwiches, baked goods, juices, tea, and coffee.
- Walnut Grove
- Y by Yabani – Japanese.
- Yoku Moku – Japanese confectionery.
Entertainment, Leisure, and Other Businesses.
Hub Zero, an immersive indoor video gaming park, opened in June 2016. Covering over 15,000 square metres it offers around 20 rides and attractions.
Roxy Cinemas also operate a 10-screen cinema here. The Green Planet, a bio-dome home to more than 3,000 plants and animals, opened at the end of 2016.
- 1847 - Men’s salon.
- Belle Enfance – Children’s salon and spa.
- Caboodle – Children’s play area, salon/spa, and cafe.
- Cloud 7 – Play zone inside Level Kids.
- Hareem Al Sultan: The Exhibition
- Honey Bee Nursery
- Hub Zero – Indoor video game theme park.
- Kerastase Paris – Women’s salon.
- Mattel Play! Town – Features play experiences based around Barney, Thomas & Friends, Bob the Builder, Fireman Sam, and Angelina Ballerina.
- N.Bar – Salon offering manicures, pedicures, massage etc.
- Nails Avenue by Essie
- Physique 57 – Fitness centre.
- Poupa Salon & Nail Spa
- Roxy Cinemas – 10-screen multiplex cinema.
- Shiseido – Japanese beauty salon.
- The Art of Shaving – Salon for men.
- The Green Planet – Bio-dome housing over 3,000 plants and animals.
- Valiant Clinic – Healthcare.
- X Hair Lounge – Men’s salon.
Details were last checked on Wednesday 6th of September 2017.
CITY WALK is situated in Al Wasl. Downtown Dubai, home to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, lies just to the southeast. The closest Metro station is Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall, approximately 400 yards away.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall