Situated within the fashionable neighbourhood of Dubai Marina, this mall is relatively small by Dubai standards. The 4-level mall features a large circular atrium and a promenade that extends onto the waterfront.
In addition to a good range of shops the Dubai Marina Mall offers a cinema, a community supermarket, a number of restaurants and food and beverage outlets, and a children’s play and activity centre (Little Explorers).
Shops at the Dubai Marina Mall are listed below. The list was last updated on Saturday 9th of September 2017.
- 1915 By Seddiqi – Watches.
- Accessorize – Fashion accessories including bags, purses, jewellery, belts, scarves, and gloves.
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- African + Eastern – Alcohol store.
- Alessandro Dell'Acqua – Italian fashion.
- Al Jaber Gallery – Arts, crafts, carpets, souvenirs etc.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- American Vintage – Fashion.
- Ascots & Chapels – Men’s tailors.
- Axiom Telecom – Mobile telephones, tablets, and accessories.
- Baldi London – Footwear.
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA – Women’s fashion.
- Bebe – Womenswear.
- Beyond the Beach – Beachwear and swimwear.
- Billabong – Australian fashion and sportswear.
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Bobbi Brown – Cosmetics.
- Boggi – Italian Menswear.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Borders Express – Books, stationery, greeting cards, games etc.
- Cole Haan – Bags and accessories.
- COS - Collection of Style – Fashion for women and men.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- Desigual – Spanish brand offering casual clothing for men and women.
- Destination Maternity – Maternity clothing and products for newborn babies.
- Diesel – Fashion.
- Dune – Shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- Elisabetta Franchi – Italian womenswear, bags, and fashion accessories.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Galvanni – Italian fashion for men and women.
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Good Health Nutrition – Nutrition, sports, and dietary supplements.
- Grand Stores Digital – Consumer electronics, IT, cameras etc.
- Guess – Fashion and accessories for men and women.
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Hallmark – Greeting cards, stationery, and gifts.
- Hush Puppies – Casual footwear.
- Iconic – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Jashanmal – Home products.
- Juicy Couture – Ladies casualwear from LA.
- Karen Millen – Fashion.
- Kate Spade – Womenswear from New York.
- Kiehl’s – Skin, hair, and body care products.
- Koton – Fashion.
- L’Occitane – Skincare products, fragrances, bath and body products, soap, hair products etc.
- Lakeland – Cookware and kitchenware.
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- Lego - Lego toys and games.
- Levi’s – Denim.
- Lipsy – Ladieswear.
- Luisa Spagnoli – Italian womenswear and fashion accessories.
- Lululemon Athletica - Yoga-focused athletic clothing.
- M&Co – Scottish fashion retailer.
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Magrabi Optical – Eyewear.
- Mahallati – Jewellery.
- Maje – Ladieswear.
- Mamas & Papas – Nursery and baby store.
- Max&Co. – Italian ladieswear and fashion accessories.
- Miss Selfridge – Ladieswear.
- Monsoon – Ladieswear.
- Mothercare – Clothes for babies, mothers, and children. Feeding products, nursery furniture, prams, car seats and travel accessories etc.
- Naracamicie – Italian label offering shirts for men and blouses for women.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- NStyle – Nail and beauty salon.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Patrizia Pepe – Italian fashion.
- Pinko – Italian womenswear.
- Quiksilver – Surfwear and casual fashion.
- Redha Al Ansari Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and money transfers.
- Reebok – Sportswear.
- Reiss – UK fashion brand.
- River Island – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rockport – Footwear.
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Sandro – Fashion.
- Scotch & Soda – Amsterdam-based fashion brand.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Smitten Boutique – Clothes and fashion accessories for women and children.
- Springfield – Fashion.
- Steve Madden – Footwear for women and men.
- Sunglass Hut – Designer sunglasses.
- Superdry – Fashion.
- Swatch – Watches.
- Tara Jarmon – Ladieswear.
- Ted Baker – Fashion.
- The Body Shop – Natural bath and body products, cosmetics etc.
- The Kooples – Fashion.
- The Toy Store – Toys and games.
- TIGI – Hair salon.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Twin-Set – Italian ladieswear.
- U.S. Polo Assn. – Clothing and fashion accessories for men, women, and children.
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear etc.
- Vince Camuto – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Virgin Megastore – CDs, DVDs, books, mobile phones, electronics, games etc.
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Waitrose – Supermarket.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, stationery etc.
- Zippy – Children’s clothes from Portugal.
Fashion shops make up the bulk of the retail offerings here and include Billabong (skate and surf clothing), Diesel, Bebe, H&M, New Look, Ted Baker, Rockport, Juicy Couture, Karen Millen, La Senza, Monsoon, and Patrizia Pepe. Ascots & Chapels offer a bespoke tailoring service for men.
There are also a good number of health and beauty stores such as Boots, MAC, Sephora, Bobbi Brown, and The Body Shop.
Stores selling shoes and accessories include Accessorize, Aldo, Cole Haan, Ecco, and Nine West.
The mall also has a good selection of opticians. Al Jaber Optical, Magrabi Optical and Vision Express are all here.
UK supermarket chain Waitrose has a large store on the Promenade Level.
The top floor of the mall is home to Reel Cinemas, a 6-screen ‘boutique’ cinema.
Restaurants and Food Court
Restaurants and places to eat and drink at the Dubai Marina Mall are listed below. The list was last updated on Saturday 9th of September 2017.
- Assia in Wok (Level 2 Food Court) – Asian.
- Baskin Robbins (Level 2 Food Court) – Ice cream, desserts, and shakes.
- Bateel (Promenade Level) – Gourmet dates and confectionery.
- Best Shawarma (Level 2 Food Court) – Shawarma.
- Burj Al Hamam (Promenade Level) – Lebanese restaurant. Indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- Cafe Italia (Level 2 Food Court) – Pizza, pasta, soups, and salads.
- Caffè Nero (Ground Level) – Coffeehouse.
- Carluccio’s (Promenade Level) – Italian restaurant.
- Cinnabon (Level 2 Food Court) – Cinnamon rolls.
- Doner & Gyros (Level 2 Food Court) – Street food.
- Five Guys (Ground Level) – Burgers, hot dogs, fries, shakes etc.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen (Promenade Level) – Burger restaurant.
- Le Pain Quotidien (Promenade Level) – Organic bakery and cafe. Menu includes breakfast, pastries, eggs, soups, salads, and healthy mains.
- Little More (Promenade Level) – Cafe offering breakfast, sandwiches, soup, salads, pasta, and international mains. Terraced seating area offers good view of Dubai Marina.
- McDonald’s (Level 2 Food Court) – Burgers, fries, and salads.
Facilities and services at the mall include toilets, baby changing areas, guest services desk, and pushchair hire.
The Dubai Marina Mall is open 7 days a week. Opening times are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday and Friday 10 am to midnight.
The mall is situated on the eastern side of Dubai Marina, within easy walking distance of Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Walk. The nearest Metro stations are Jumeirah Lakes Towers and DAMAC, both on the Red Line and around a 10 minute walk to the mall.
The Address Dubai Marina is a 5-star hotel attached to the mall. It offers 200 rooms, a spa, swimming pool, and fitness centre, plus several licensed restaurants and lounges.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Marina Mall
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lakes Towers