The Emirates Towers is one of the most iconic symbols of Dubai and comprises two skyscrapers, both with a triangular footprint. The taller tower stands 355 metres high and houses offices, including those of ruler Sheikh Mohammed. The smaller tower is 309 metres high and is occupied by the 5-star Jumeirah Emirates Towers hotel.
The towers are connected at ground level by The Boulevard, a shopping mall housing around 30 shops and a good selection of restaurants and bars. The mall is one of the most exclusive in Dubai and caters to the rich businessmen and women that work in the area.
List of Shops and Restaurants
Shops and restaurants at Emirates Towers Boulevard are listed below. The list was last updated on Saturday 10th of June 2017.
- 19th Century Antiques – Store specialising in nineteenth century French antiques.
- 1847 – Male grooming lounge.
- Alfie’s – British restaurant, bar, and lounge.
- Al Nafoorah – Lebanese restaurant.
- BinSina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Cartier – Jewellery, watches, and accessories.
- Casabella – Real estate agents.
- Circle K – Convenience store.
- Cryo – Cryotherapy.
- Dhamani – Diamond jewellery.
- Dunhill – Men’s luxury brand offering menswear, leather goods, and accessories.
- DXD Dental Clinic – Clinic offering a wide range of dental services including orthodontics, veneers, teeth whitening, and dental implants.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- ET Sushi – Japanese sushi bar.
- Europcar – Car hire.
- Ferini – Jewellery.
- Galerie Hamadan – Carpets, fabrics, bedding etc.
- Hakkasan – Chinese restaurant.
- JetSet – Salon.
- Kiton – Italian menswear store offering made-to-measure suits, dress shirts, and fashion accessories.
- La Cantine du Faubourg – French restaurant.
- La Casa del Habano – Cuban cigars.
- Maison Mathis – European restaurant.
- Montblanc – Luxury brand offering pens, leather goods, watches, jewellery, fragrances, and eyewear.
- Montegrappa – Pens and accessories.
- More Mischief – Menswear by Indian designer Deepak Shah.
- N.Bar – Nail salon.
- Noodle House – Asian restaurant.
- PRO TECHnology – Apple products.
- Rivoli Arcade – Watches, pens, eyewear, gifts, leather accessories etc.
- Rivoli Prestige – Luxury watches.
- Rodeo Drive – Designer clothes.
- Sharaf Travel – Travel agent.
- Spectrum – Digital printing services.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
- Talise Fitness – Health and fitness club.
- Vhernier – Italian jewellery.
- Yateem Optician – Designer frames, contact lenses, sunglasses etc.
Emirates Towers and The Boulevard are located on Sheikh Zayed Road, between the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Emirates Towers Boulevard
Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Emirates Towers