The Madina Mall is a mid-sized shopping mall in Al Qusais, to the north of Dubai International Airport. Shoppers here are mainly local residents.
Around 100 stores and food outlets are spread over two floors. Anchor stores are Carrefour, Royal Furniture, Pan Emirates, and Babyshop.
List of Shops and Food & Drink Outlets
Shops and places to eat and drink at the Madina Mall are listed below. The list was last updated on Friday 1st of September 2017.
- Aachis Dosa Restaurant (Food Court) – Indian.
- Address – Menswear.
- Affordables – Fashion for men and women.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Al Bayader – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Al Rabwe – Arabic restaurant.
- AM PM Watches – Watch shop.
- Ambar Perfume
- Ari O Rotti – Indian restaurant.
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Barakat Optical – Eyewear.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream.
- Borjan – Shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Carrefour – Hypermarket.
- Chachoos – Clothes and footwear for all the family.
- ChicKing (Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Country Club Fitness - Gym.
- Daman Phone – Mobile telephones.
- Design Own Art Services – Custom phone cases, photo frames, mugs etc.
- Doc&Mark – Footwear.
- Dorna – Typing, photocopying, document processing etc.
- Dr. Nutrition – Health foods, sports nutrition etc.
- du – Telecommunications.
- Emirates Sports Stores – Sports clothing and equipment.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Exquisite – Perfumes, cosmetics, hair and beauty products.
- Fancy Land – Fancy dress costumes for children.
- Fast Research – Sports supplements.
- Flormar – Italian cosmetics.
- Giffarine – Thai cosmetics.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Haji Ali (Food Court) – Juices.
- Haneen – Arabic womenswear and textiles.
- Highlander (Food Court) – Burgers, chicken sandwiches, grilled meat etc.
- Isukoshi – Massage chairs.
- Joanna – Fashion.
- KFC (Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- Khattar – Footwear.
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- Lemon Yellow – Men’s clothing and fashion accessories.
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Macha – Bags and luggage.
- Max – Fashion for all the family.
- Morning Star – Car rentals.
- Mulberries – Indian womenswear.
- Organic Vita Sana – Store selling organic foods and products.
- Oriental Kitchen (Food Court) – Asian.
- Pampangenos – Filipino cafe.
- Panera – Cafe offering pastries, desserts, hot and cold beverages.
- Pan Emirates – Home furnishings.
- Pehlivan (Food Court) – Offers a variety of cuisines including Turkish, Italian, Indian, and Chinese.
- Peter England – Menswear.
- Pizza Hut (Food Court) – Pizza and pasta.
- Reem – Fashion.
- Royal Furniture – Furniture.
- SellAnyCar.com – Instant car sales.
- Shoexpress – Value shoe store.
- Souvenir Phones – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Spices Garden Restaurant
- Splash – Fashion.
- Swiss Arabian – Fragrances.
- Techlink – Mobile phones and accessories.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- Tim Hortons – Coffee, sandwiches, and baked goods.
- Tudors – Men’s shirts.
- uniCare Medical Centre – Healthcare centre.
- Vanilla Perfumes – Branded fragrances.
Facilities at the Madina Mall include a children’s entertainment area and a covered car park. The food court is located on the upper floor.
The mall is open every day of the week. Standard opening hours are 10 am to 10 pm on weekdays, and 10 am to midnight at the weekend.
The Madina Mall is located on Beirut Street, on the eastern edge of Al Qusais. There are no Metro stations within easy walking distance. The closest is Al Qusais Metro Station (Green Line), approximately 1.5 miles from the mall.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Al Qusais