Mercato is a mid-sized shopping mall in Jumeirah with a unique design inspired by the Italian Renaissance.
It boasts around 120 shops, a multiplex cinema, family entertainment centre, and a reasonable selection of places to eat and drink.
Large stores here include Spinneys, Virgin Megastore, Laura Ashley Home (furnishings and interiors), Mamas & Papas (nursery furniture, maternity wear, prams, baby products etc.), and Areej (perfumes and cosmetics).
List of Shops
Shops at Mercato are listed below.
- Accessorize – Women’s fashion accessories (bags, jewellery, scarves, gloves, hair accessories, socks, tights, belts etc.).
- Agatha Paris – Jewellery and fashion accessories.
- Aldo Accessories – Fashion accessories (sunglasses, hats, jewellery etc.).
- Al Liali Jewellery
- Al Rifai – Nuts.
- Al Thawb Al Watani - Tailors.
- Anfasic Dokhoon – Arabic fragrances.
- Areej – Perfumes and cosmetics.
- Armani Jeans – Designer jeans.
- Armani Junior – Designer clothes for children.
- Asrar – Arabic jewellery.
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Axiom Telecom – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Bagatelle – Designer bags, shoes, jewellery, and accessories (Hermes, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Fendi, Christian Dior etc.).
- Balqees Honey – Honey from Yemen.
- Beauty by Edge – Beauty salon.
- Bershka – Fashion.
- Beyond the Beach – Beachwear and swimwear.
- Beyond the Street – Urban fashion.
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Bobbi Brown – Cosmetics.
- Buckles & Belts – Italian leather belts. Create your own buckle and belt combination.
- Calvin Klein Underwear – Designer underwear.
- Candy Hearts – Confectionery kiosk.
- Canvas Art Store – Art supplies.
- Caramel & Sun – Designer furniture for children’s rooms.
- Champion Cleaners – Dry cleaning and laundry.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clas Ohlson – Swedish retailer offering homeware, electricals, leisure and multimedia products.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- Dari Home – Kitchen products (cookware, cutlery etc.).
- DbBabies – Baby products.
- DHL - Courier service.
- Di Donna – Silver jewellery and accessories.
- Diesel – Fashion.
- Dnata – Travel agents.
- Dolce Antico – Italian chocolates and sweets.
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Forever Rose – Long-lasting Ecuadorian roses.
- Fred Perry – British casualwear.
- Galadari Motor Driving Centre – Driving lessons.
- Gallery One – Original art, fine art photography, gifts, and stationery.
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Gap – Fashion.
- Godiva – Chocolates.
- Hallmark – Greeting cards, stationery, and gifts.
- Herbal Essentials – Organic skincare products.
- Houston Mobile – Mobile phone accessories.
- Hush Puppies – Casual footwear.
- Infinity Jewelz – Jewellery and watches.
- Inglot – Cosmetics.
- iStyle – Apple reseller.
- Ivy – Designer clothes for women (multi-brand store).
- Jack Wills – British fashion label.
- Kiehl’s – American skin, hair and body care products.
- La Plage – Beach bags, jewellery, and accessories.
- Laura Ashley Home – Home furnishings and décor.
- Liu Jo – Womenswear.
- Lush – Soaps, bath and body products, cosmetics etc.
- M&Co – Fashion.
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Magrabi Optical – Eyewear.
- Mamas & Papas – Nursery and baby store.
- Mango – Spanish fashion.
- Massimo Dutti – Fashion.
- Milano – Footwear.
- Minutes – Shoe repairs, mobile telephone repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- Monkey Cookies – Cookies.
- Monsoon Children – Childrenswear.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- Nayomi – Nightwear, lingerie, and underwear.
- Nespresso – Coffee machines and accessories.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- Nomination Italy – Jewellery.
- Oleander – Florist.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Pastels Salon – Hair and beauty salon.
- Patchi – Chocolates.
- Pets Plus – Pet store.
- Photo One – Photo printing, photo restoration, frames, calendars, photography etc.
- Portfolio – Picture framing and photo printing.
- Promod – Womenswear.
- Pull&Bear – Youth-oriented Spanish fashion brand.
- Pure Gold – Jewellers.
- Reiss – UK fashion brand.
- River Woods – American casualwear for women and men.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Ronnefeldt – Fine tea.
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Sharaf Exchange – Money transfers and foreign currency exchange.
- SKN – Cosmetics and haircare products.
- Solaris – Designer sunglasses (Gucci, Cartier, Ray-Ban, Dior etc.).
- Spinneys – Supermarket.
- Sugarbox – Cakes and desserts.
- SugarMoo Desserts
- Super Trim – Men’s hair salon.
- Tshirt Factory – Personalised t-shirts.
- Tailor & Tweak – Clothes alterations.
- Tavola – Tableware, cookware, kitchen tools and appliances.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Nail Spa – Manicures, pedicures, waxing, threading etc.
- The Spirit of Dubai – Fragrances.
- The Toy Store – Toys, games, nursery products, and outdoor play equipment.
- The Wonder Bus Tours – Amphibious bus tours of Dubai.
- Thrifty – Car rentals.
- Tommy Hilfiger Kids – Childrenswear.
- Tommy Hilfiger Shoes & Accessories
- Topshop – Womenswear.
- Triumph – Lingerie, nightwear, and swimwear.
- UAE Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Venezia – Kiosk offering Italian glassware.
- Virgin Megastore – DVDs, CDs, games consoles and games, electronics, books, stationery, fashion, and concert tickets.
- Wilton – Baking and cake decorating supplies.
Spinneys is one of the best known supermarket chains in Dubai. Its 4,000 square foot store on the ground floor is the largest at Mercato and offers a wide range of groceries and household products.
The Virgin Megastore on the first floor sells music CDs, DVDs and books. Western and Arabic titles are stocked. It also offers a wide range of electronic products such as games consoles and games, iPods, etc. Tickets for many of Dubai’s top shows and concerts can also be bought here.
The Minutes kiosk offers various services such as shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving, business card printing, name badges, plus watch and mobile phone repairs, while the Sharaf Exchange provides currency exchange and money transfer services. Both are located on the ground floor.
Restaurants, Cafes and Food Court
Outlets at the first floor food court include Hardee’s, KFC, McDonalds, and Pizza Hut. Other places to eat and drink include Paul and Starbucks.
- Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar (First Floor) – Cafe offering breakfast, soup, salads, sandwiches, pasta, light meals, cakes, and desserts.
- Azkadenya (First Floor) – Arabic restaurant.
- Chinese Palace (First Floor Food Court) – Chinese.
- Cinnabon (First Floor Food Court) – Cinnamon rolls.
- Costa (First Floor) - Coffee.
- Haagen Dazs (First Floor) – Ice cream and desserts.
- Hardee’s (First Floor Food Court) – Burgers, chicken, and fries.
- Jungle Juice (First Floor) – Juices, smoothies, yoghurt, and fruit salads.
- Ka’ak Al Manara (First Floor) – Lebanese.
- KFC (First Floor Food Court) – Fried chicken.
- McDonald’s (First Floor Food Court) – Fast food.
- Noon & Kabab (First Floor Food Court) – Persian.
- Paul (Ground Floor) – French restaurant and bakery.
- Pizza Hut (First Floor Food Court) – Pizza and pasta.
- Potato Hut (First Floor Food Court) – Baked potatoes and fillings.
- Rossovivo (First Floor) - Pizzeria.
- Shake Shack (Ground Floor) – Restaurant offering burger, hot dogs, shakes, ice cream etc.
- Starbucks (Ground Floor) – Coffeehouse.
Details were last checked on Friday 14th of July 2017.
Entertainment options are found on the first floor. The main draw is the Vox Cinemas multiplex cinema. It offers 7 screens and can accommodate almost 1,400 cinemagoers.
Fun City is a family entertainment centre with video games, activity areas, and a play zone with ball pool, climbing frame, slides etc. Birthday party packages are available.
The customer service counter on the ground floor offers mall guides and store maps. Other facilities and services include public telephones, toilets, baby changing areas, ATMs, and an Etisalat bill payment machine.
Mercato is open 7 days a week. Standard store opening hours are 10 am to 10 pm (certain stores may open at 1.30 pm on Fridays). Opening times for Spinneys are 8 am to midnight.
The mall is situated on Jumeirah Beach Road in the Jumeirah area of Dubai, adjacent to Town Centre Jumeirah. Parking is available for almost 1,000 cars (mainly in the basement). WaterWise are based here and offer an eco-friendly waterless car wash service.
Buses to Mercato include the 8 service from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station in Bur Dubai (nearest Metro is Al Ghubaiba on Green Line).
There is no Metro station within walking distance of the Mercato but there is a taxi pick-up and drop-off point right outside the main entrance.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Jumeirah Road, Jumeirah
United Arab Emirates