The Beach is a unique beachfront mall in the Jumeirah Beach Residence area of Dubai.
It’s a sleek and open-air mall with pedestrian walkways and low-rise buildings; quite unlike any of the other shopping centres in Dubai.
The mall is heavily geared towards dining and leisure and boasts over 40 restaurants, a cinema, and a water park.
List of Stores
Shops at The Beach include:
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Adventure HQ – Outdoor gear and clothing.
- Crea Concept – French womenswear.
- Designers' Club – Womenswear from top American and European brands.
- Eleven Paris – Parisian boutique. Clothes for women and men.
- Elisabetta Franchi – Italian ladieswear.
- Essentiel Antwerp – Belgian womenswear.
- Fuzziwig’s – Candy store.
- Glassing – Sunglasses.
- Hamac – Beachwear.
- I Love Dubai – Dubai gifts and souvenirs.
- Lacoste – Casualwear.
- La Cure Gourmande – Biscuits, chocolates, and confectionery.
- L’Occitane en Provence
- MAC – Professional cosmetics.
- Mothercare – Children’s fashion, baby essentials, nursery furniture, pushchairs, and more.
- Muji - Japanese variety store.
- Patrizia Pepe – Italian fashion label.
- River Island – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Roberto Cavalli Gym
- Roberto Cavalli Junior – Italian fashion for children.
- Rodo – Ladies’ shoes, handbags, and accessories.
- S*uce On-Sea – Beachwear, swimwear, beach bags, sandals etc.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skincare products, and perfumes.
- SUN EYE – Designer sunglasses (Ray-Ban, Oakley, Tiffany etc.).
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear etc.
Places to Eat & Drink
The Beach offers an excellent range of restaurants and places to eat and drink. Most offer both indoor and outdoor seating areas. Options include:
- Almaz by Momo – Contemporary North African cuisine.
- Aprons and Hammers – Seafood restaurant offering buckets of crab, mussels, lobster, and jumbo shrimp.
- Awani – Levantine cuisine.
- Bianca – Italian.
- Big Chefs – Offers dishes from all over the world.
- Bombay Bungalow – Indian restaurant.
- Burger Pit – Food truck offering burgers, hot dogs, fries etc.
- Busaba Eathai – Thai restaurant.
- Butcha – Steakhouse.
- Catch 22 – Seafood restaurant.
- Dri Dri – Italian ice cream (gelato).
- Eat Greek – Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Eggspectation – Offers brunch dishes such as eggs Benedict, pancakes, and crepes, plus burgers, steaks, and sandwiches.
- Fournil de Pierre – French cafe and bakery.
- Fratelli La Bufala – Italian restaurant.
- Fruteiro Do Brasil – Juice and smoothie bar.
- Godiva – Chocolatier.
- Joe’s Café – Italian.
- La Playa – Al fresco sports bar with large outdoor screen.
- La Postreria – Mediterranean restaurant.
- Ladurée – French.
- Leopold’s of London
- Menchie’s – Frozen yoghurt.
- Morelli’s Gelato – Italian ice cream.
- Operation: Falafel – Arabic street food.
- P.F. Chang’s – Chinese restaurant.
- Pappa Roti – Coated buns.
- Poco Loco – Latin American.
- Pots, Pans & Boards
- Real Madrid Cafe
- Retro Feasts – Offers dishes inspired by British childhood classics (prawn cocktails, steak sandwiches, knickerbocker glories etc.).
- Seven Sands – Emirati restaurant.
- Shake Shack
- Sushi Art – Japanese.
- The Brass – Coffee house.
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Tike – Turkish restaurant.
- Urban Seafood – Contemporary seafood restaurant.
- Yalseh – Emirati lounge.
Leisure and entertainment options at The Beach are also excellent. They include:
- Market at The Beach – Produce and craft market.
- Roxy Cinemas – 10-screen cinema.
- Sea Breeze - Beach club offering activities and facilities such as tennis, cabanas and loungers, kayaks, paddle boards, jet skis etc.
- Splash Pad – Splash park for toddlers and young children.
- The Beach Gym – Outdoor gym.
- The Warehouse Gym – Indoor and outdoor gym.
- Yoga - Early morning yoga sessions.
Listings were last updated on Friday 14th of July 2017 at 2:49 am.
The mall hosts a busy programme of events, activities, and entertainment. The best way to check out what’s on is to visit the official Facebook page (see information box below).
The Beach is open every day of the week. Stores open 10 am to 10 pm (Sunday to Wednesday), and 10 am to midnight (Thursday to Saturday). Restaurants are open throughout the week until midnight.
The Beach is situated on the beachfront at Jumeirah Beach Residence, between the Amwaj Rotana/Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort and the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.
To reach it by Dubai Metro take a Red Line train to Jumeirah Lakes Towers Metro Station. Walk through Dubai Marina to reach it or take the Dubai Tram from Jumeirah Lakes Towers Tram Station to Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Jumeirah Beach Residence
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Jumeirah Lakes Towers