The Times Square Center, is a mid-sized shopping mall in Al Quoz, Dubai. It is home to around 40 stores plus a reasonable selection of places to eat and drink. Most shoppers here are locals.
Large shops here include Toys R Us, Sharaf DG, Adventure HQ, Al Manara, and Mobilia.
List of Shops
Shops at the Times Square Center are listed below. The list was last updated on Saturday 3rd of June 2017.
- Adventure HQ – Outdoor sports and adventure store (equipment for fishing, camping, cycling, diving etc.).
- Al Ghazal Car Rental – Car rental company.
- Al Manama – Hypermarket.
- Antika Dubai – Old and recycled furniture.
- B-Safe – Children’s products designed with safety in mind.
- Back To Games – Board games, fantasy games etc.
- Candy Hearts – Confectionery kiosk.
- Color Nail Beauty Lounge – Manicures, nail extension, pedicures, waxing, massage, facials etc.
- Creativa Middle East – Art materials and supplies.
- DG+ - Audio and video specialists.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- HintHunt – Escape game.
- House of Prose – Secondhand books.
- iTrust – Real estate registration services.
- Just a Minute – Mobile phone repairs, watch repairs and battery replacements, shoe repairs, jewellery engraving, key cutting etc.
- Kreidie My Fair Lady – Arabic womenswear.
- Mamoso – Florists.
- Miryala Oud & Perfumes – Arabic fragrances.
- MMS – Jewellery store.
- Mobilia – Furniture.
- Muse Artz – Original artwork, limited edition prints, picture framing services etc.
- Sanrio – Store selling Hello Kitty merchandise.
- Seconds – Store selling used branded/luxury products and antiques.
- Sharaf DG – Electronics store.
- Sharaf Exchange – Money transfers and foreign currency exchange.
- Stitch In Time – Clothing repairs and alterations.
- Super Vision – Eyewear.
- Toys “R” Us
- Times Square Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Tutoring Club – Private tuition for children.
- Urban Male Lounge – Men’s salon.
- Vicens – Nougat.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink at the Times Square Center are listed below. The list was last updated on Saturday 3rd of June 2017.
- Attibassi – Cafe.
- Barry’s Bench (First Floor Food Court) – Mexican (Burritos, nachos, tacos etc.).
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream and desserts.
- Biella – Italian restaurant.
- Caribou Coffee – Coffeehouse.
- Chillout Ice Lounge – Cafe operating at a sub-zero temperature. Customers are given thermal clothing to wear. Menu includes soups, sandwiches, plus hot beverages.
- Cultures (First Floor Food Court) – Japanese.
- Jungle Juice (First Floor Food Court) – Fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, shakes, breakfast, pasta, wraps, sandwiches, and more.
- Krispy Kreme – Kiosk offering doughnuts and beverages.
- Mandilicious (First Floor Food Court) – Mandi (Yemeni dish).
- Noon & Kabab (First Floor Food Court) – Iranian.
- Subway (First Floor Food Court) – Subs.
The Times Square Center is located in Al Quoz, at the junction of Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Marabea Road. The closest Metro stations are Noor Islamic Bank Metro Station and First Gulf Bank Metro Station. Both lie on the Red Line.
The mall is open every day of the week. Standard opening hours are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday to Friday 10 am to midnight.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Times Square Center
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): First Gulf Bank, Noor Islamic Bank