Wafi Mall is an upmarket Egyptian-themed shopping centre at Wafi City in the Umm Hurair district of Dubai.
It is home to more than 350 stores, a family entertainment centre, and a good selection of restaurants.
List of Shops
Shops at Wafi Mall are listed below.
- 39Studio – Arabic womenswear.
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi – Arabic perfumes and incense.
- Advance Hearing and Balance Center – Medical clinic.
- Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – Swiss watches.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Al Daham Watches – Quality and luxury watches.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Moallim Jewellery – Jewellery store.
- Al Motahajiba – Arabic ladieswear.
- Al Nahar – Jewellery.
- Al Shamsi Jewellery
- Al Washia – Fashion accessories.
- Amber Gallery – Handmade furniture encrusted with Baltic amber.
- Amouage – Fragrances.
- Amwaj Jewellery
- Anfasic Dokhoon – Arabic fragrances.
- Antonio – Menswear.
- Areej Al Ameerat – Arabic perfumes.
- Arts & Gems – Jewellery store.
- Aspesi – Italian fashion.
- Baldinini – Italian footwear.
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- Bellissima – Perfumes.
- Beyat Gallery – Original artwork.
- BMore Soiree – Bridal and evening wear.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Breitling – Swiss watches.
- Canali – Italian menswear and accessories.
- Caresse – Lingerie store.
- Cesare Paciotti – Italian footwear and accessories.
- Characters – Costumes for children.
- Chopard – Jewellery and watches.
- Cromia – Leather handbags and accessories.
- Crystalline – Crystal products.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- Danube Phone – Mobile telephones and accessories.
- Dermamed Clinic – Dermatology clinic.
- Designers’ Club – Womenswear.
- Diva Abaya Couture – Fashionable abayas.
- Dr Khalid Al Najjar Dental Clinic
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Emirates Sports Stores – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Eros – Electronics and home appliances.
- Escada & Laurel – Womenswear.
- Eternal by Ajmal – Fragrances.
- Etoile La Boutique – Designer clothes and accessories for women.
- Eyelash Extension Center – Salon offering eyelash extensions.
- Ferre Milano – Fashion.
- Ghenej – Jewellery by Emirati designer Muna Al Haddad.
- Gianfranco Ferre – Fashion.
- Glitz and Glam – Womenswear.
- Hallmark – Greeting cards, stationery, and gifts.
- Hamasat Accessories – Women’s jewellery and fashion accessories.
- Harmont & Blaine – Casual clothing.
- Harmony Jewellery
- Hind Al Oud – Arabic perfumes.
- Historyland Studios – Photo sessions of customers dressed in historical costumes.
- Hush – Women’s hair and beauty salon.
- Jawaher Elaf – Prayer beads and jewellery.
- Josef Seibel – Leather comfort shoes.
- Just a Minute – Mobile phone repairs, laminating, engraving, gold plating, jewellery cleaning etc.
- Kara Donna – Italian lingerie and nightwear.
- King Koil – Mattresses, mattress protectors, duvets, pillows etc.
- Kristina Fidelskaya – Womenswear.
- Lovina Home – Furnishings and home decor.
- Lutfi Optical Centre – Opticians.
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Maha Al Sibai – Jewellery by award-winning Syrian designer Maha Al Sibai.
- Mahallati – Jewellery.
- Majestic Angels – Designer clothes and accessories for women.
- Maria Pino – Women’s footwear and accessories.
- Mario Bruni – Italian leather shoes, bags and accessories for men.
- Mario Rossini – Fashion.
- Marks & Spencer – Fashion, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Matalan – Discount store offering clothes, footwear, and accessories for all the family.
- Mi Boutique – Italian womenswear.
- M Missoni – Ladieswear.
- Moka Godiva – Luxury chocolates.
- Montblanc – Luxury writing instruments, watches, leather goods, and accessories.
- Mr. & Mrs. Button – Tailors.
- Nail Moda – Women’s beauty salon offering a range of services including manicures, pedicures, eyelash extensions, threading, waxing, massage, and facials.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies – Organic skincare, bath, and body products.
- Noura Ashley – Abayas.
- Oasis Fashion – Women’s clothes, accessories, hats, and fascinators.
- Omega – Watches.
- Onitsuka Tiger – Japanese trainers.
- Opera – Designer shoes.
- Organdy – Arabic womenswear.
- Palais Des Argano – Arabic womenswear.
- Paris Gallery – Perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery and watches, eyewear, and fashion accessories.
- Patchi – Chocolates.
- Patrick Hellmann Collection – Fashion.
- Perfect Vision – Eyewear.
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Pointure – Designer shoes.
- Popular Music Institute – Music lessons.
- Primavera – Dry cleaning and laundry services.
- Private Collection – Italian leather sandals, leather goods and accessories, eyewear, and fragrances.
- Prowash – Laundry and dry cleaning.
- Queens House Ladies Salon
- Razors – Men’s salon.
- REDValentino – Contemporary women’s fashion.
- Renee – Jewellers.
- River Woods – Fashion.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Roberto Coin – Italian jewellery.
- Rolex – Watches.
- Ruco Line – Shoes and accessories.
- Sabrini – Jewellery.
- Safeer Gallery - Eternity Style
- Salam - Department store.
- Salt Cave Spa – Salt therapy (halotherapy).
- Sal y Limon – Swiss hand-painted enamel bracelets.
- Sasha – Beauty salon.
- SH Collection – Arabic womenswear, accessories, and perfumes.
- Shoes4us – Footwear.
- Shoe District – Shoes for women and men.
- Smart Baby - Safeer Gallery
- Speroni – Leather shoes for men. Specialises in Arabic footwear.
- Sports Market – Multi-brand sports store offering apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories.
- Stargems – Jewellery store.
- Swiss Smile – Cosmetic dental and mouth care products.
- Ted Lapidus – Fashion.
- The Barber Shop – Men’s salon.
- The Body Shop – Ethically-produced cosmetics, fragrances, hair products, body lotions and scrubs, toiletries etc.
- The Bride – Wedding dresses, shoes, and accessories.
- The Edge – Hair and beauty salon.
- The One – Home furnishings.
- The Spirit of Dubai – Fragrances.
- Thomsun Pure Music – Musical instrument store.
- Trezora – Jewellery.
- Trussardi Jeans – Fashion.
- United Medical Center
- Verri – Menswear.
- VFS Global – Visa services.
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
- Wafi Natural Flowers – Florist.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, stationery etc.
- Xpressions Style – Branded cosmetics, make-up, fragrances, watches, sunglasses etc.
- Yas Perfumes – Arabic perfumes.
- Zilli – Menswear.
- Zoccai – Jewellery.
The biggest store at Wafi Mall is the Salam department store. Covering an area of more than 10,000 square metres it offers various department including men’s and women’s fashion, perfumes and cosmetics, home accessories, and photography.
Marks & Spencer also have a large store here offering a wide range of products including clothes for men, women, and children, lingerie, cosmetics, food, and a range of items for the home such as cushions, towels, kitchenware, and bedding.
There’s also a Carrefour Market here. It’s not as big as the Carrefour hypermarkets found elsewhere in Dubai but offers a good range of groceries such as fish, meat, fruit and vegetables, and fresh bread.
Restaurants at Wafi Mall are listed below.
- Asha’s (Pyramids) – Indian restaurant owned by singer Asha Bhosle. Indoor and outdoor seating. Licensed to serve alcohol.
- Biella (Wafi Mall Ground Floor) – Italian restaurant. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Big Apple Bagels (Wafi Mall First Floor – Cafe Court) – Bagels.
- Bosporus (Wafi Mall First Floor) - Turkish restaurant.
- Burger Rebel (Wafi Mall First Floor) – Burgers, sliders, hot dogs, and salad.
- Carter’s (Pyramids) – British pub and sports bar. Licensed. Live music and televised sports.
- Chicago’s Original (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Breakfast, hot dogs, burgers, and desserts.
- Club of Asia (Wafi Mall First Floor) – Nightclub/restaurant.
- Flavours (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court)
- Khan Murjan Restaurant (Khan Murjan) – Arabic restaurant on the ground floor of the Khan Murjan. Beautiful courtyard setting and live music.
- La Aristocrat (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Filipino.
- Marco's (Pyramids) – Italian restaurant
- Marrybrown (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Fried chicken, chicken burgers, fish and chips, and desserts.
- Maset Al Yakout (Pyramids) – Lebanese restaurant. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Noodle Factory (Wafi Mall First Floor – Cafe Court) – Pan-Asian restaurant.
- Omni (Pyramids) – Nightclub.
- Papa John’s (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Pizza, pasta, and salads.
- Paul (Wafi Mall Ground Floor) – Cafe and patisserie.
- Ramesses Coffee House
- Rooftop Gardens (Pyramids) – Venue for outdoor events (concerts, Movies under the Stars etc.).
- Rose Cafe (Wafi Mall) – Cafe offering breakfast, omelettes, soups, salads, pasta, sandwiches, burgers etc. Located at the top of the Eye of Horus sculpture with views of the gardens of Raffles Dubai.
- Segafredo Zanetti Espresso (Wafi Mall Ground Floor) – Italian cafe.
- Seville’s (Pyramids) – Spanish restaurant (tapas, paellas etc.). Indoor and outdoor seating areas. Licensed.
- Shisu (Wafi Mall First Floor – Cafe Court) – Sushi.
- Soho Grill (Wafi Mall First Floor – Cafe Court) – Burgers, ribs, steaks etc.
- Starbucks (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Coffee.
- Stickhouse (Wafi Mall First Floor) – Gelato on a stick.
- Thai Chi (Pyramids) – Restaurant offering Thai and Chinese dishes. Indoor and outdoor seating areas. Licensed.
- The Square (Wafi Mall First Floor) – Cafe.
- Tutti Frutti (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Frozen yoghurts (numerous flavours and a good choice of toppings and sauces).
- Vintage (Pyramids) – Cheese and wine bar.
- Wafi Gourmet (Wafi Mall First Floor) – Very popular Lebanese restaurant and delicatessen.
- Wok ‘n Soup (Wafi Mall First Floor - Food Court) – Asian fast food.
- Zucca (Wafi Mall First Floor – Cafe Court) – Italian restaurant.
Details were last checked on Wednesday 6th of September 2017.
The Wafi Mall boasts a good number of restaurants and cafes. Outlets in the mall itself don’t serve alcohol. Licensed restaurants and bars can be found in the adjoining Pyramids complex
The Rooftop Gardens is a multi-purpose open area on top of the Pyramids. It hosts a variety of events including live concerts and club nights. Every Sunday at 8.30 pm classic films are shown on a giant screen. Best of all, entry to Movies under the Stars is completely free.
For more information about many of the restaurants at the mall and details of films showing at Movies under the Stars, visit the Pyramids at Wafi website. Details of discounts, competitions, events, new restaurant openings and more can be found on the Wafi Restaurants Facebook page.
Facilities at the mall include customer service desks, toilets, baby changing areas, ATMs, prayer rooms, currency exchange, and a bank.
Wafi Mall is open 7 days a week. Opening times are Saturday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday and Friday 10 am to midnight.
Further shopping options can be found at the Khan Murjan, a recreation of 14th century Baghdad souk. It offers around 100 shops and vendors and also boasts an excellent Arabic restaurant.
The 5-star Raffles Hotel is connected to the Wafi Mall and is one of Dubai’s more unusual hotels. Housed within a 19-storey pyramid, it offers around 250 rooms and suites, numerous restaurants and bars, and a spa.
Wafi Mall is situated within Wafi City in the Umm Hurair district of Dubai, just off Sheikh Rashid Road. Free parking is available for over 1,000 vehicles.
The nearest Metro station is Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station on the Green Line, just a couple of hundred metres from the mall. Passengers from the Red Line should change trains at the BurJuman Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Sheikh Rashid Road
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Dubai Healthcare City