Downtown Dubai is a massive real estate development just off Sheikh Zayed Road. It is home to the Burj Khalifa (formerly the Burj Dubai), the world’s tallest building, and the Dubai Mall, the world’s biggest shopping mall.
The Armani Hotel occupies the lower floors of the iconic Burj Khalifa tower. It was personally designed by Giorgio Armani and offers 160 guest rooms and suites, a spa, Armani stores, and numerous restaurants and bars including Armani / Prive, an exclusive VIP lounge.
Address Hotels and Resorts operate three 5-star hotels in Downtown Dubai. The Address Dubai Mall is linked directly to the Dubai Mall and features 244 luxury rooms and suites, several restaurants, a spa, fitness centre, and infinity pool. The Address Downtown Dubai is just south of the mall, while The Palace is on the Old Town Island, next to Souk Al Bahar.
Real Estate and Apartments
Downtown Dubai is one of the city’s newest residential areas and offers a huge choice of accommodation options. These include:
- The Residence, Burj Khalifa – 900 luxurious studios and suites (1 – 4 bedrooms) with extensive facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis courts, and a nursery.
- Armani Residences – 144 one and two bedroom residential suites located on levels 9 – 16 of the Burj Khalifa. Residents enjoy access to the facilities at the Armani Hotel.
- Address Residences Downtown Dubai – 626 serviced apartments (studios to 4-bedroom penthouses) at the Address Downtown Dubai.
- Address Residences Dubai Mall – 449 serviced apartments (studios to 3-bedroom apartments) at the Address Dubai Mall.
- Burj Views – Residential complex comprised of 3 towers. Features over 700 units, ranging in size from studios to 2-bedroom apartments.
- South Ridge – 6 towers at the southern end of the development.
- 8 Boulevard Walk – 35 storey tower featuring studio to 2-bedroom apartments.
- The Old Town and Old Town Island – low-rise residential buildings.
The Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world. It features more than 1,000 stores, including Bloomingdales and Galeries Lafayette. If that’s not enough, there’s even more choice at the Souk Al Bahar.
Attractions & Entertainment
Interactive map of Downtown Dubai..