Downtown Dubai is a massive real estate development just off Sheikh Zayed Road. It is home to the Burj Khalifa (formerly the Burj Dubai), the world’s tallest building, and the Dubai Mall, the world’s biggest shopping mall.
Hotels and places to stay in and around this area include Vida Downtown Dubai, Roda Al Murooj Hotel, The Palace Downtown Dubai, Taj Dubai, DAMAC Maison Mall Street, Sofitel Dubai Downtown, DAMAC Maison Canal Views, Steigenberger Hotel - Business Bay, and DAMAC Maison Cour Jardin.
Real Estate and Apartments
Downtown Dubai is one of the city’s newest residential areas and offers a huge choice of accommodation options. These include:
- The Residence, Burj Khalifa – 900 luxurious studios and suites (1 – 4 bedrooms) with extensive facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis courts, and a nursery.
- Armani Residences – 144 one and two bedroom residential suites located on levels 9 – 16 of the Burj Khalifa. Residents enjoy access to the facilities at the Armani Hotel.
- Address Residences Downtown Dubai – 626 serviced apartments (studios to 4-bedroom penthouses) at the Address Downtown Dubai.
- Address Residences Dubai Mall – 449 serviced apartments (studios to 3-bedroom apartments) at the Address Dubai Mall.
- Burj Views – Residential complex comprised of 3 towers. Features over 700 units, ranging in size from studios to 2-bedroom apartments.
- South Ridge – 6 towers at the southern end of the development.
- 8 Boulevard Walk – 35 storey tower featuring studio to 2-bedroom apartments.
- The Old Town and Old Town Island – low-rise residential buildings.
The Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world. It features more than 1,000 stores, including Bloomingdales and Galeries Lafayette. If that’s not enough, there’s even more choice at the Souk Al Bahar.
Attractions & Entertainment
Interactive map of Downtown Dubai..