Situated between the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi Water Park is Dubai’s Arabian-themed water park. Spread over 12 acres, the resort features 30 rides and attractions. Most are interconnected, allowing riders to move from one to the other without ever leaving the water.
- Master Blasters – The resort boats several Master Blaster rides. Riders sit in inflatable rings and are propelled uphill by high-power water jets
- Flowriders – Stationary wave machines suitable for body-boarding, knee-boarding or surfing
- Breaker’s Bay – The largest wave pool in the Middle East
- Juha’s Journey – A relaxing lazy river ride
- Juha’s Dhow – An interactive play structure featuring water cannons, body slides and other water-based games
- Wadi Wash – A choreographed sound and light show
- Jumeirah Sceirah – the tallest free-fall speed slide outside the US
In addition to all the rides, the Wild Wadi Water Park offers numerous restaurants and shops. The park operates a cashless wristband payment system.