City Walk is a mixed-use development to the northwest of Downtown Dubai.
It boasts a good selection of shops, many places to eat and drink, a cinema, attractions, and residential apartments.
It’s a pleasant area with a European feel boasting tree-lined avenues, covered shopping areas, water features, and children’s play areas.
City Walk offers a good selection of shops, many of which are unique to the development.
Shops at City Walk are listed below.
- 7 For All Mankind – American denim brand.
- Agent Provocateur – British lingerie label.
- Alessa – Jewellery.
- Alexandre J.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Allday Advantage – Convenience store.
- American Vintage – Fashion.
- Armani Exchange – Youth-oriented Armani label.
- Atelier AAVVA
- ba&sh – Fashion by designers Barbara Boccara and Sharon Krief.
- Bambah – Boutique offering vintage womenswear.
- Bea e Martina – Italian linens (bedroom, bathroom etc.), body care products, sleepwear etc.
- Bits & Pieces – High-end home decor and kitchenware.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Carducci – Italian fashion.
- Cavallo – Italian-made men’s sandals.
- Champion Cleaners – Dry cleaning and laundry.
- Coach – Bags, leather goods, shoes, travel accessories, wallets, scarves, and other accessories.
- Concepts – Fashion.
- Contessa – Bridal and evening dresses.
- D1 Milano
- DANI by DANIEL K
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Faconnable – French fashion.
- Forever Rose – Long-lasting Ecuadorian roses.
- Ghawali - Fragrances.
- Gianfranco Lotti – Luxury Italian handbags.
- Géant Express
- Hind Al Oud – Arabic perfumes.
- Human & Being
- Karl Lagerfeld – Womenswear.
- Karl Lagerfeld Men
- Kiwi Saint-Tropez
- La Casa del Habano – Cuban cigars.
- Lilis Boutique - Womenswear.
- Louzan – Abayas.
- Lush – Soaps, bath and body products, cosmetics etc.
- Maje – Ladieswear.
- Marina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Michael Kors – Fashion.
- MMI – Alcohol store (alcohol licence required for purchases).
- Olivier & Co.
- PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
- Pianos Music and Art Centre
- Plethora – Perfumes.
- Polo Ralph Lauren – Fashion.
- Prestige – Arabic sandals for men.
- Primavera – Dry cleaning and laundry.
- Polette – Womenswear, menswear, fashion accessories, home decor etc.
- Rania’s Corner
- Retro Super Future
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Roger & Gallet
- Royal Owl Furniture
- Samovar – Carpets and furniture.
- Sandro – Fashion.
- Sephora – Cosmetics, skin care, perfume, hair products etc.
- Sleep Matters
- Spinneys – Supermarket.
- Suit Supply
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, accessories, figurines, ornaments etc.
- Taif Al Emarat Perfumes
- The Den – Furniture, homeware, and decorative items.
- The Mattress Store – Mattresses and bedding.
- The Rolls-Royce Boutique – Luxury car showroom.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- Top Perfumer
- Tory Burch – Women’s clothing, shoes and accessories by American designer Tory Burch.
- Toushih – Abayas.
- Urban Decay – Cosmetics.
- VAO Concept store
- Villeroy & Boch – Tableware, cutlery, ceramics, kitchenware etc.
- Voguish Boutique
- Wanted Shoes
- Weekend Max Mara – Womenswear.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, confectionery etc.
- W Motors – High performance, luxury sports cars.
Places to eat and drink at City Walk are listed below.
- % Arabica – Coffeehouse.
- Al Mashowa
- Amorino – Ice cream.
- Babaji – Turkish.
- Bareburger – Organic burgers.
- BLK CAB COFFEE
- Butcha Steakhouse & Grill
- Chival – Restaurant at La Ville Hotel & Suites specialising in healthy food.
- Clinton Street Baking Company & Restaurant
- Dose Café
- Eggspectation – Cafe offering an egg-focused menu.
- Farzi Café
- Five Guys
- Godiva – Chocolates, fondues, cakes, baked goods, ice cream, coffee, and tea.
- Gran Caffe Londra – Italian.
- Graze – Grill at La Ville Hotel & Suites.
- L'Occitane Café
- LookUp – Rooftop bar at La Ville Hotel & Suites.
- Mitts & Trays – Cafe and bakery.
- Nar – Arabic/Mediterranean restaurant.
- P.F. Chang’s
- Pappa Roti
- Rue 71 – Patisserie and tearoom.
- SAID DAL 1923
- Salad Boutique
- SIKKA Café
- Simit Sarayi – Turkish bakery.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- State 88 – American diner.
- Subway - Subs.
- Sugar Factory – American restaurant and candy store.
- Sweet Salvation Ice Cream
- Urth Caffè
- Walnut Grove
Entertainment, Leisure, and Other Businesses.
Hub Zero, an immersive indoor video gaming park, opened in June 2016. Covering over 15,000 square metres it offers around 20 rides and attractions.
Roxy Cinemas also operate a 10-screen cinema here. The Green Planet, a bio-dome home to more than 3,000 plants and animals, opened at the end of 2016.
- 1847 - Men’s salon.
- Bedashing Beauty Lounge
- Casanova Gents Salon
- Geek Nation
- Nails Avenue by Essie
- Roxy Cinemas – 10-screen multiplex cinema.
- THE ART OF SHAVING
- The Green Planet – Bio-dome housing over 3,000 plants and animals.
- X Hair Lounge – Men’s salon.
Listings were last updated on .
City Walk is situated in Al Wasl. Downtown Dubai, home to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, lies just to the southeast. The closest Metro station is Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall, approximately 400 yards away.
Tourist attractions and things to do near City Walk include:
- Coca Cola Arena (0.2 miles) - Indoor venue with a capacity of 17,000. Hosts a variety of shows and events. Located at City Walk.
- The Green Planet (0.2 miles) - Indoor tropical rainforest at City Walk.
- At The Top – Burj Khalifa Observation Deck (0.9 miles) - The tallest building in the world
- Dubai Opera (0.9 miles) - Performing arts venue at Downtown Dubai.
Cinemas near City Walk include:
- Roxy Cinemas City Walk (0.1 miles) - 10-screen cinema at City Walk.
- Reel Cinemas Rove Downtown (1.0 miles) - Boutique cinema at the Rove Downtown Dubai.
- VOX Cinemas Mercato Mall (1.0 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Mercato Mall.
Places to shop near City Walk include:
- Boxpark (0.9 miles) - Shopping and leisure destination built with shipping containers.
- Mercato Shopping Mall (1.0 miles) - Unique Italian-style shopping mall in Jumeirah.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near City Walk include:
- L'Occitane Cafe (0.1 miles) - French cafe at City Walk.
- Babaji (0.1 miles) - Contemporary Turkish restaurant at City Walk.
- Chival (0.2 miles) - Restaurant at La Ville Hotel and Suites, City Walk. Great breakfasts. Outdoor seating area.
- 24th St. World Street Food (0.5 miles) - Licensed restaurant on the 24th floor of the Dusit Thani. Street food concept offering dishes from around the world (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Arabic etc.). Vibrant and colourful interior.
- Al Grissino (0.8 miles) - Italian restaurant on the 16th floor of the South Tower of Emirates Financial Towers, DIFC. Unique bar offers spectacular views of the Dubai skyline.
- Mint Leaf of London (0.8 miles) - Contemporary Indian restaurant on the 15th floor of the South Tower of Emirates Financial Towers, DIFC. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views of the Burj Khalifa.
- At.mosphere (0.9 miles) - Restaurant and lounge on Level 122 of the Burj Khalifa. Booking essential for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Level 43 Sky Lounge (0.9 miles)
- Bombay Brasserie (1 miles) - High-end Indian restaurant at the Taj Dubai in Business Bay. Features an open kitchen and luxurious interior. Offers good views of Burj Khalifa.
- Miss Tess (1 miles) - Asian street food restaurant at the Taj Dubai in Business Bay. Offers a terrace with great view of the Burj Khalifa. Licensed. Great signature cocktails. Live entertainment. DJs.
Hotels near City Walk include:
- La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK Dubai, Autograph Collection (0.3 miles)
- Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai (0.5 miles)
- Sofitel Dubai Downtown (0.5 miles)
- Dusit Thani Dubai (0.6 miles)
- Carlton Downtown Hotel (0.7 miles)
- Emirates Grand Hotel (0.7 miles)
- Address Boulevard (0.8 miles)
- Roda Al Murooj Hotel (0.9 miles)
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road (0.9 miles)
- Taj Dubai (0.9 miles)
- Gevora Hotel (0.9 miles)
- Rove Downtown (1 miles)
Map showing location of City Walk.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: M7kk/Shutterstock