248 is the country code for Seychelles.
Victoria is the capital city of Seychelles.
How to Call Seychelles from Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
To call a telephone number in Seychelles from Dubai (United Arab Emirates):
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) this is 00 (or '+' from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Seychelles - 248.
- Dial the subscriber number.
Landlines – Area Telephone Codes in Seychelles
Seychelles does not use area codes.
Landlines are 7 digits long and begin with 4.
For example, to call a number in Seychelles 4XXXXXX:
- From a landline in Seychelles dial 4XXXXXX.
- From a mobile phone in Seychelles dial 4XXXXXX.
- From overseas, dial the international call prefix (00/+), the country code for Seychelles (248), then the subscriber number e.g. 00-248-4XXXXXX or +248-4XXXXXX.
Mobile Telephone Numbers in Seychelles
Mobile phone numbers in Seychelles begin with 2 and have 7 digits.
To call a mobile phone number in Seychelles from overseas, dial the international exit call prefix (00/+), the Seychelles country code (248), and then the subscriber number e.g. 00-248-2XXXXXX or +248-2XXXXXX.
When telephoning the Seychelles from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), please note the time difference between the UAE and the Seychelles.
The time now in the Seychelles is . The date is .
The current time in the United Arab Emirates is . The date is .
The time difference between Seychelles and UAE is 0 hours.
The currency of the Seychelles is the Seychellois rupee (SCR).
Exchange rates between the Seychellois rupee and the UAE dirham (SCR to AED, AED to SCR) are:
- 1 Seychellois rupee (SCR) = 0.27 AED
- 1 UAE dirham (AED) = 3.708 SCR
Exchange rates on this page were last updated on .
According to data from the World Bank, the population of the Seychelles in recent years is:
- 2018 - 96,762
- 2017 - 95,843
- 2016 - 94,677
- 2015 - 93,419
- 2014 - 91,359
- 2013 - 89,949
- 2012 - 88,303
- 2011 - 87,441
- 2010 - 89,770
- 2009 - 87,298
- 2008 - 86,956
- 2007 - 85,033
- 2006 - 84,600
- 2005 - 82,858
- 2004 - 82,475
- 2003 - 82,781
- 2002 - 83,723
- 2001 - 81,202
- 2000 - 81,131
- 1999 - 80,410
- 1998 - 78,846
The Seychelles can be seen on the map below.