We may collect and process the following kinds of information:
- Data that You provide when completing forms on the Website.
- If You contact us by email, in writing, or by other means we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of Your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, operating system, browser, and the resources You access.
- Information you supply when registering to use restricted areas of the Website.
Data Transmission and Storage
The transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our utmost to safeguard Your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to the Website as no such transmission over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Any transmission is at Your own risk.
Once We have received Your data, We use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. All information You supply to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Our servers are located in the United States of America. Payment transactions, if any, will be encrypted.
Use of Information
We use information held about you in a number of ways, including:
- Ensuring the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your computer.
- Improving the Website by collecting feedback we receive from You.
- Responding to questions, complaints, or requests.
- Fulfilling any obligations arising out of any contracts entered into between You and Us.
- Performing statistical analysis of users’ behaviour on the Website.
- Administering the Website.
Disclosure of Information
We will not, without Your consent, disclose the personal information You provide to third parties for marketing purposes.
Advertisers and advertising networks use tracking technologies to collect information about Your computer or mobile device and Your online activities. We permit advertisers and advertising networks to collect information when You use the Website to enable them to display targeted adverts to You.
Analytics companies use tracking technologies to collect information about Your computer or mobile device and Your online activities. We permit analytics companies to collect this data when You use the Website.
We do not provide advertisers, advertising networks, or analytics companies with personal information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, or credit card details.
We may disclose Your personal information to third parties in response to a legal request, such as a court order, to report illegal activity, to enforce Our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer Your data to third party, in the event of the sale of Dubai Online.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of all Your personal data held by Us and/or any third parties at any time. This request should be made in writing to Our address below. A small charge can be made for this service.
02 June 2018