Our interactive map of the city of Dubai shows the precise location of all major tourist attractions, the airport, shopping malls, and major developments such as Dubai Marina.
To see where Dubai is on the world map, use the control to zoom out.
The map also shows stations on the Dubai Metro, part of the city’s fantastic transport system.
To find any location you can use the index under the map. Just click the name and you will be taken to your chosen point of interest.
We also offer maps of individual areas in Dubai plus maps of public transport systems.
Maps of areas and neighbourhoods can be found below:
- Al Barsha – Community in western Dubai. Home to the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, Dubai Butterfly Garden, and Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Al Fahidi – Heritage site in Bur Dubai.
- Al Qusais, Al Twar, and Al Nahda – Areas just north of Dubai International Airport.
- Al Safa – Residential area in west Dubai.
- Al Satwa – Commercial and residential district between Jumeirah and Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Al Sufouh – District close to the Palm Jumeirah.
- Al Wasl – Home to City Walk and Safa Park
- Arabian Ranches – Upmarket residential community.
- Bur Dubai – Historic district of the city. Tourist attractions here include the Dubai Museum and Textile Souk.
- Business Bay – Business district.
- Deira – Old area to the east of the Dubai Creek. Home to the Gold Souk, Spice Souk, and Waterfront Market (Deira Fish Market).
- Discovery Gardens – Family-oriented residential area. Near the Ibn Battuta Mall.
- Downtown Dubai – Massive development home to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain, Dubai Opera, Souk Al Bahar and many other attractions.
- Dubai Festival City – Mixed-use development just south of Dubai International Airport.
- Dubai International Financial Centre – Financial and business hub.
- Dubai Investments Park – Mixed-use development near Jebel Ali.
- Dubai Marina/Jumeirah Beach Residence – Lively neighbourhood set around a massive marina.
- Dubai Media City – Business area home to thousands of media companies.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts – Theme parks.
- Dubai Silicon Oasis – Mixed-use development with technology park.
- Emirates Hills
- Garhoud – Immediately south of Dubai International Airport.
- International City – Affordable residential development with large, discount shopping mall (Dragon Mart).
- Jumeirah – Coastal area. Places to visit include La Mer, Boxpark, and the Jumeirah Mosque.
- Jumeirah Islands – Housing development set around a man-made lake.
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) – Development of 80-plus skyscrapers.
- Jumeirah Village
- Karama – Densely populated commercial and residential district.
- Mirdif – Residential area.
- Oud Metha and Umm Hurair
- Palm Jumeirah – Artificial island with a number of large resort hotels and attractions such as Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers.
- Trade Centre – Commercial district. Home to the Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Umm Suqeim – Coastal district home to the Burj Al Arab.
- Zabeel – Includes Zabeel Park and the Dubai Frame.
Public Transport Maps
Interactive maps of the city’s public transport network can be found on the pages listed below:
- Dubai Metro – full map of the network.
- Dubai Metro Green Line
- Dubai Metro Red Line
- Dubai Metro Route 2020 – route for Expo 2020.
- Dubai Tram
- Palm Jumeirah Monorail
A map of UAE can be found here. It shows the location of Dubai and the other emirates (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).