The Zabeel district of Dubai lies immediately east of Trade Centre/Sheikh Zayed Road. The main attraction in the area is Zabeel Park. The public park is home to the Dubai Frame, an observation tower offering fantastic views of the city. Dubai Garden Glow is here during the winter months.
Zabeel Stadium is also here and is the home ground of Al Wasl FC, a local professional football team.
Zabeel Palace is at the centre of the district and is residence and administrative headquarters of the ruling royal family of Dubai. It is not open to the general public.
The rest of the district consists of private residences; mainly large villas and townhouses.
Hotels and places to stay in and around Zabeel include:
- Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre
- Gevora Hotel
- voco Dubai an IHG hotel
- Crowne Plaza Dubai
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai
- Ibis One Central - World Trade Centre Dubai
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre
- Raffles Dubai
- Dusit Thani Dubai
Zabeel and surrounding areas are shown on the map below.