Al Ghubaiba Bus Station is a major bus station in Dubai. It is located in Al Shindagha, a neighbourhood in Bur Dubai, just west of the Dubai Creek.
Local services include 9 (Business Bay Metro Station), 29 (Dubai Mall), 83 (Nakheel Metro Station), and 93 (Mall of the Emirates Metro Station). Buses 66 (Al Faqa) and 67 (Dubai Endurance City) both call at Dubai Outlet Mall.
The 104 bus service to Global Village (seasonal) also departs from here.
A complete list of services can be found here.
To find bus timings and prices for both local and intercity services, install the official RTA S’hail app on your mobile phone.
Facilities at the station include toilets, café, information office, taxi rank, and car parking.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station include:
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House (0.4 miles) - Once the home of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, ruler of Dubai between 1912 and 1958
- Heritage and Diving Village (0.5 miles) - Living museums where visitors can look back in time and explore Dubai's past
- Dubai Museum (0.6 miles) - Offers a fascinating insight into the city's heritage and culture
Cinemas near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station include:
- VOX Cinemas City Centre Al Shindagha (0.1 miles) - 7-screen cinema at City Centre Al Shindagha.
Places to shop near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station include:
- City Centre Al Shindagha (0.1 miles) - Shopping mall in Al Shindagha. Stores include Carrefour, Babyshop, Max, and Splash.
- Old Souk (0.4 miles) - Traditional market in Bur Dubai
- Al Khaleej Centre (0.6 miles) - Mall with stores selling computers and electronics
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station include:
- Karachi Darbar (0.2 miles) - Cheap restaurant offering a variety of Pakistani, Indian, and Chinese dishes.
- Sind Punjab (0.3 miles) - Hole-in-the-wall restaurant established in 1977. Offers authentic Punjabi cuisine. Great butter chicken. Located in Meena Bazaar.
- Bayt Al Wakeel (0.4 miles) - Seafood restaurant in the Textile Souk. Outside dining deck with great views of the Dubai Creek. Good place to watch the abras.
- Rangoli (0.5 miles) - Vegetarian Indian restaurant in Meena Bazaar. Cheap. Best known for its Gujarati Thali (platter).
- Mumtaz Mahal Indian Speciality Restaurant (0.6 miles) - Indian restaurant at the Arabian Courtyard Hotel. Licensed to serve alcohol.
- Sherlock Holmes English Pub (0.6 miles) - British-style pub at the Arabian Courtyard Hotel. Offers British pub food (fish and chips, shepherd’s pie etc.) plus curries and pasta. Opposite the Dubai Museum. Live music, happy hour, and ladies nights.
Hotels near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station include:
- Hyde Park Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Vasantam Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Gateway Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Admiral Plaza Hotel (0.3 miles)
- OYO 118 Dallas Hotel, Burdubai (0.3 miles)
- Royal Ascot Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Jacob's Garden Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Queen Elizabeth 2 Hotel (0.5 miles)
- St George Hotel (0.5 miles)
- Grand Nova Hotel (0.5 miles)
- OYO 261 Remas Hotel Apartment (0.5 miles)
- Sun City International Hotel (0.5 miles)
- Imperial Suites Hotel (0.5 miles)
- The Canvas Hotel Dubai – MGallery (0.5 miles)
- Sea View Hotel Dubai (0.6 miles)
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of Al Ghubaiba Bus Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Ghubaiba Bus Station
Al Ghubaiba Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Philip Lange/Shutterstock