City Centre Al Shindagha is a mid-sized shopping mall home to around 40 stores, a cinema, and numerous places to eat and drink. It is located in Al Shindagha, an old area of Dubai just west of the mouth of the Dubai Creek.
Anchor stores at City Centre Al Shindagha are Carrefour, Babyshop, Max, and Splash.
VOX Cinemas is a multiplex cinema showing all the latest movies. Another entertainment option here is Magic Planet, a family entertainment centre with arcade games and children’s rides.
List of Shops
Shops at City Centre Al Shindagha are listed below. The list was last updated on Sunday 1st of October 2017.
- 050 Telecom – Mobile phones, tablets, and accessories.
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi - Perfumes and incense.
- Adidas Outlet – Sports footwear and clothing.
- Aladdin Kids Salon – Hair salon for children.
- Aldo Accessories - Fashion accessories for women and men.
- All About Watches – Offers a wide range or watch brands.
- Amani – Fashion store.
- Arrow – Menswear.
- Aster Pharmacy – Medical and healthcare products.
- Babyshop – One-stop shop for children of all ages.
- Bentati – Jewellery and fashion accessories.
- Brands – Fashion.
- Carrefour – Hypermarket.
- Cottny – Fashion.
- Crocs – Shoes.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store.
- Damas – Jewellery and watches.
- Desco – Printing, copying, and design.
- Design N Own – Personalised gifts.
- Dnata – Travel agent.
- Du – Telecommunications.
- Emirates Sports Store – Sporting equipment and clothing.
- Eternity – Unisex fashion.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Flormar – Italian cosmetics.
- Galadari Motor Driving Centre – Driving school.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Grand Optics – Frames, lenses, contact lenses, and sunglasses.
- House of Accessories
- Jockey – Underwear.
- Lifestyle Nutrition – Health foods and supplements, sports nutrition, etc.
- MAF Exchange
- Meena Bazar
- Optx 20/20 – Opticians.
- Peacocks – Fashion.
- Pure Gold – Jewellery.
- Rivoli – Watches and accessories.
- Royal Flowers
- Sana – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Service Zone Phone Repair
- Sharaf DG – IT, home entertainment systems, appliances, and consumer electronics.
- Shoes4Us – Family shoe store.
- Sixteen London - Women's shoes and handbags.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Splash – High street fashions.
- Tango Perfumes
- UAE Exchange – Foreign exchange and money transfers.
- Xpressions Style – Cosmetics, beauty products, bags, accessories, and gifts.
- XTI Store
- Yves Rocher – Perfumes and cosmetics.
Places to Eat & Drink
Restaurants, cafes, and fast food outlets at City Centre Al Shindagha are listed below. The list was last updated on Sunday 1st of October 2017.
- Automatic – Arabic fast food.
- Baskin Robbins – Premium ice cream and desserts.
- Bombay Chowpatty – Indian fast food.
- ChicKing – Fried chicken.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Donuts, cookies, coffee, and more.
- French Bakery – Croissants, pastries, cakes, breakfasts, soups, sandwiches, and salads.
- London Dairy – Ice cream.
- McDonald’s – Burgers and fast food.
- Oriental Kitchen & Shiraz
- Sbarro - Pizza and pasta.
- Starbucks - Coffee house.
- Subway - sandwiches and salads.
- Tapa King – Filipino fast food.
- Tim Hortons - Coffee, speciality teas, soups, sandwiches, and freshly-based goods.
- TurkWay – Turkish fast food.
City Centre Al Shindagha is open every day of the week. Opening hours are Sunday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday to Saturday 10 am to midnight.
Facilities and services include toilets, baby changing facilities, information desk, and ATMS.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
City Centre Al Shindagha
United Arab Emirates
Nearest Metro Station(s): Al Ghubaiba