City Centre Deira is one of the busiest shopping malls in Dubai, with more than 350 stores spread over three levels.
The mall is particularly popular with families, thanks to its multiplex cinema, children’s entertainment centre, and variety of restaurants and fast-food outlets.
City Centre Deira is also home to several major fashion retailers, making it the perfect place to pick up a new outfit or two.
The mall is located in the Deira area of Dubai and is easily accessible by public transport. There are plenty of parking spaces available for those who drive.
Whether you’re looking for a bargain or an indulgent treat, City Centre Deira is sure to have something for everyone.
City Centre Deira is home to a wide variety of stores.
Carrefour is a large supermarket that offers an impressive selection of food and household goods. Zara is a trendy clothing store that stocks the latest fashion trends. Marks & Spencer is a British department store that sells a range of clothing, homeware, and food products.
Sharaf DG is a leading electronics store in the UAE, and it offers a wide range of products at competitive prices. Max is a fashion retailer that specializes in stylish and affordable clothing for men and women.
Sun & Sand Sports is a sporting goods store that stocks everything from fitness equipment to camping gear. Centrepoint is a department store that sells a range of products for the whole family, including clothes, toys, and furniture.
City Centre Deira is the perfect place to find everything you need under one roof.
List of Shops
Shops at the City Centre Deira are listed below. Listings were last updated on .
- 3M Our Car
- Abdul Samad Al Qurashi – Arabic perfumes and incense.
- Abrar Perfumes
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Affordables Fashion
- Afnan – Perfumes.
- A H Khanje Textiles
- Ajmal – Arabic fragrances.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Aldo Accessories - Offers a wide selection of accessories, including jewellery, scarves, hats, and handbags. A great store for finding fashionable accessories at reasonable prices.
- Al Fares Textiles
- Al Ghurair Exchange – Foreign exchange and remittance services.
- Al Haramain – Perfumes.
- Al Hunaidi Perfumes
- Ali Al Jazeeri Trading – Arabic menswear.
- Al Jaber Optical – Eyewear and optical services.
- Al Madani Tailoring – Arabic clothing.
- Al Mamlakah Al Zahabia - Electronics.
- Al Masroor Jewelry
- Al Mukhalat Perfume
- Al Thoug Al Raqi - Arabic perfume.
- Al Yashmac – Arab fashion for women (abayas etc.).
- Amani – Womenswear.
- American Eagle Outfitters – Casual fashion for women and men.
- Arabian Oud – Perfumes.
- Aramex - Shipping and delivery services.
- Arrow – Menswear.
- Asgharali – Arabic fragrances.
- Aster Opticals
- Aster Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Avanti - Luxury eyewear.
- Axiom Telecom – Mobile telephones, tablets, and accessories.
- Aeropostale – Casual apparel.
- Babyshop – Children’s clothes, toys, nursery furniture, prams and strollers, car seats etc.
- Baby Shop (Centrepoint)
- Balmain – French fashion house.
- Basel Watch Company – Watches.
- Bath & Body Works - Soaps, shower gels, lotions, fragrances, gift sets etc.
- BBZ - Discount store offering a wide range of products for the family and home.
- Belhasa Driving Center - One of the most established and well-respected driving schools in Dubai. The school offers a wide range of courses for both novice and experienced drivers, and its team of qualified instructors is dedicated to helping students develop their skills and confidence behind the wheel.
- Bella Delizioso
- Bershka – Fashion for women and men.
- Beurer - A store that specialises in products that improve people's well-being. The store's product range includes everything from fitness and beauty products to medical supplies and appliances.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club – Fashion.
- Biba - Biba offers ethnic Indian fashion for women. It is a popular destination for Indian expatriates. The store stocks a wide range of traditional designs, as well as more modern pieces that are perfect for special occasions.
- BinSina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Boots – Health and beauty products.
- Borders – Books, stationery, games, and toys.
- Brands – Fashion for women and men.
- Brands For Less – Discount store.
- Call It Spring – Footwear and accessories.
- Calvin Klein – Fashion.
- Carpisa – Handbags, suitcases, briefcases, and accessories.
- Carrefour – Hypermarket.
- Carter’s – Clothes for children, toddlers, and babies.
- CAT – Shoes and clothing.
- Centrepoint – Department store.
- Cerruti 1881
- Charles & Keith – Women’s footwear, bags, and accessories.
- Chic Shoes – Multi-brand footwear for women and men.
- Claire’s – Jewellery and accessories including earrings, necklaces, purses, bags, hats, scarves, and hair clips.
- Clarks – Shoe shop.
- Cotton On – Australian fashion brand.
- Cotton On Body
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Crown DLG Cosmetics LLC
- D'S Damat - Menswear.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store.
- Damas – Jewellery.
- Damat Tween
- Da Milano - The perfect place to find premium leather accessories and bags. The leather is of the highest quality, and the craftsmanship is impeccable. The store also has friendly and knowledgeable staff who are always willing to help customers find the perfect product.
- Dehnee - Arabic perfumes.
- Dejavu - Shoes and bags for women.
- DHL – Courier.
- Diners – Fashion.
- du – Telecommunications.
- Dubai Optical – Eyewear.
- Dynamics Sports – Skate shop.
- Ecco – Footwear.
- E-City – Electronics store offering smartphones, tablets, laptops, televisions, cameras, games consoles, and more.
- Eco Drive Automobile Driving school
- Eilin Oud - Arabic perfume.
- Elements Feng Shui - Feng shui is a popular design philosophy originating from China that emphasizes the importance of balance and harmony in the home. The Elements Feng Shui store in Dubai is one of the city's premiere destinations for those looking to incorporate feng shui into their lives. The store offers a wide range of products and services, from consultation and advice to a wide selection of unique items that can be used to improve the flow of energy in your home.
- Emax – Electronics and IT.
- Emirates Driving Institute – Driving school.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Emirates Optical - Offers a wide range of optical services and products. The store has a team of highly qualified and experienced opticians who are dedicated to providing the best possible service to their customers. They offer a wide range of services including eye testing and contact lens fitting. Emirates Optical also has a wide range of designer frames and sunglasses.
- Etisalat – Telecommunications.
- Eye Fashion Optics
- Fabindia – Handcrafted home furnishings, clothes, textiles and other products from India.
- Fandom - The Fandom store is a haven for Funko enthusiasts. It offers a wide range of Funko toys, action figures, and other collectables. In addition to being a great place to find Funko collectables, the store also offers a variety of other geeky merchandise. So if you're a fan of comics, gaming, or pop culture, be sure to check out the Fandom store.
- Fay Hair Pro - Premium hair styling store offering a wide range of products for all hair types. Whether you're looking for a straightener, curler, or another styling tool, Fay Hair Pro has what you need to achieve the perfect look. The store's knowledgeable staff is always on hand to help you choose the right product for your hair type.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- FitFlop - The perfect place to find ergonomic sandals, shoes and boots. The store offers a wide range of products that are designed to improve foot health and reduce pain. The products are made from high-quality materials and offer a comfortable, supportive fit. The staff at the store are highly knowledgeable and can help you choose the right product for your needs.
- Fitness First – Gym.
- Flawless Beauty - Cosmetics and skincare products.
- Flormar – Italian cosmetics.
- Foot Locker – Sneakers and sportswear.
- Forever 21 – Fashion.
- Fortunato Trading
- Foscher - Footwear.
- Fyonka Accessories
- G-Shock Casio
- Galadari Motor Driving Centre
- Games Hub
- Gant – Casual clothes for men and women.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- GNC – Vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition and diet products.
- Gold Plus jewellery
- Good Health Nutrition – Nutrition, sports, and dietary supplements.
- Grand Stores Digital – Consumer electronics, IT, cameras etc.
- Guess – Fashion and accessories for men and women.
- Guess & GC Boutique
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- Hanayen – Arabic womenswear.
- Harman House – Audio and video products.
- Hema Amsterdam
- Hi-Phone Care
- HiPhone Telecom – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Holland & Barrett – Health foods, vitamins, supplements etc.
- Home Centre – Furniture.
- Hour Choice – Branded watches (Timberland, Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Juicy Couture etc.).
- I Serena
- Iswara W Halaq
- Jalabiat Yasmine
- Jashanmal Around The World
- Jawhara Jewellery
- Jockey – Underwear for women and men.
- Jumbo – Electronics, IT, home appliances etc.
- Kenkoh – Japanese health footwear.
- Khaadi – Pakistani fashion.
- Kiko Milano – Italian cosmetics.
- Kipling – Luggage store.
- Lacoste – Fashion.
- La Senza – Lingerie, underwear, nightwear, and swimwear.
- LC Waikiki – Fashion.
- Let's Vape (Temporarily Closed)
- Levi’s – Denim.
- Life Balance
- Life Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Life Pharmacy (Inside Carrefour)
- Lifestyle – Home furnishings, home décor, cosmetics and perfumes, fashion accessories etc.
- Lucky Kids
- Luxury Life
- MAC – Cosmetics.
- Mall Mart - Grocery store.
- Manuella Ladies Salon
- Mariani Gents Saloon
- Marks & Spencer – Fashion, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Max – Fashion for all the family.
- Medicina Pharmacy
- Mediclinic – Healthcare clinic.
- Meshe Beauty Saloon-Inside Pullman Hotel
- Miniso – Japanese concept store offering a range of products including household items, kitchenware, gift, bags, fashion accessories etc.
- Minutes - One-stop shop for all your repair needs. From shoes to watches to mobile phones, they can fix it all. They also offer key cutting and engraving services.
- Mobicom - Mobile phones and accessories.
- Mobile Outfitters – Mobile phone screen protection.
- Mumuso - Mumuso is a Korean-based retailer that offers a wide range of affordable and stylish items, from clothes and accessories to home decor and beauty products.
- New Era – Sportswear.
- New Island Tea
- Next – Fashion.
- Nice Optic
- Nike – Sportswear.
- Nine West – Women’s shoes and accessories.
- NStyle is one of the leading hair and beauty salon chains in Dubai. It offers a wide range of hair, beauty, and nail services. NStyle prides itself on providing high-quality services at affordable prices, and its team of experienced stylists are always up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Okaidi - Okaidi is a store that specialises in children's clothing. It offers a wide range of clothing for both boys and girls, from newborns to teenagers.
- Optx by Al Jaber
- Oshkosh B'gosh
- Oud Elite – Arabian ouds and perfumes.
- OVS Kids
- Own Days
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Parfum AE
- Paris Touch
- Pashmina Handicrafts Trading
- Pierre Cardin – Designer clothes and accessories.
- Play and Dream
- Police – Sunglasses and accessories.
- Pull&Bear – Youth-oriented Spanish fashion brand.
- Puma – Sportswear.
- Pure Gold – Jewellers.
- Qatrat Al Mesk
- R&B – Affordable clothes and footwear for all the family.
- Redtag – Fashion and home products.
- Red Tape
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rock River Shoes
- Rosso Brunello
- Sacoor Blue
- Sacoor Brothers – Fashion for men and women.
- Samsonite – Suitcases, bags, and travel accessories.
- Samsung – TVs, mobile telephones, cameras, IT, and home appliances.
- SBK General Trading
- Sell any car.com
- Serendip Gems
- Sharaf DG – Electronics and IT.
- Sharaf Exchange – Money transfers and foreign currency exchange.
- Shoemart (Centrepoint)
- Shoexpress – Value shoe store.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Smart Baby – Clothes for babies and young children.
- Smart Corner
- Splash – Fashion for all the family. Part of Centrepoint.
- Steve Madden – Footwear for women and men.
- Sun & Sand Sports – Sportswear and sports equipment.
- Sunglass Hut – Designer sunglasses.
- Sun Vision Optics
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, accessories, figurines, ornaments etc.
- Swatch – Watches.
- Teeb Al Amaken
- The Children’s Place – Clothes, shoes and accessories for children, toddlers, and babies.
- The First Group
- The Watch House – Watches.
- Three Star Jewellery
- Thrifty – Car rentals.
- Time House
- Tissot – Swiss watches.
- Titan – Watches.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Fashion.
- TOMS – Shoes and accessories.
- Trendy Time – Budget watches.
- Typo – Gifts, stationery, and art.
- U.S. Polo Assn.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Vans – Iconic American footwear.
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, swimwear etc.
- Vincci – Shoes.
- Virgin Megastore – DVDs, CDs, games consoles and games, electronics, books, stationery, fashion, and concert tickets.
- Virgin Mobile
- Wall Street Exchange – Currency exchange and money transfers.
- Watch World
- Wrangler – Fashion.
- X-Pressions Style
- Zara – Fashion.
Entertainment and Leisure
If you’re looking for the latest blockbusters, then VOX Cinemas City Centre Deira is the place to be.
With 20 screens showing all the latest releases, there’s something for everyone. VIP theatres are available for those looking for a bit of luxury. Sit back and relax in one of the plush reclining seats while you enjoy the movie in style.
Located on Level 2, VOX Cinemas is the perfect spot for a night out with friends or family.
Magic Planet at City Centre Deira is the perfect place for a fun family day out. There’s something for everyone, with arcade games, children’s rides, simulators, and mini-bowling. The kids will love the wide range of activities on offer, and you can rest assured that they’ll be entertained for hours.
Restaurants and Fast Food Outlets
No matter what your budget or culinary preferences are, you’re sure to find something to your taste at City Centre Deira.
For a quick and affordable meal, head to the food court on Level 1, where you’ll find a range of fast food outlets including McDonald’s and KFC.
If you’re in the mood for something more substantial, there’s a strip of restaurants on Level 2 next to VOX Cinemas.
With so many dining options on offer, City Centre Deira is the perfect place to fuel up before a day of shopping or catch up with friends over lunch or dinner.
City Centre Deira is open every day of the week. Standard opening times for stores are Monday to Thursday 10 am to 10 pm, and Friday to Sunday 10 am to midnight.
Facilities and Services
The mall offers an array of facilities and services to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
ATMs and currency exchanges are conveniently located throughout the centre, so you can always have cash on hand.
Car rental counters are available if you need transportation during your stay, and luggage storage is available for your convenience.
Toilets, baby changing, and prayer rooms are also located throughout the centre, so you can take care of your needs without having to leave the mall.
The centre also offers free WiFi so you can stay connected while you shop.
With so many services and facilities available, City Centre Deira is the place to enjoy a perfect shopping experience.
Location and Getting There
City Centre Deira is one of the busiest shopping malls in Dubai. On an average day, the mall attracts tens of thousands of shoppers, many of whom arrive by car.
To accommodate all these vehicles, City Centre Deira has a large car park with space for 4,000 vehicles. Parking is free on Saturdays and public holidays, and from Sunday to Friday shoppers enjoy 3 hours of free parking.
The mall is located in Deira and is well signposted from all major roads in the area.
Cinemagoers enjoy two extra hours of parking and should present their parking ticket to the VOX Cinemas cashier to have the additional time added.
There’s a Dubai Metro station located next to the mall’s main entrance. Deira City Centre Metro Station is on the Red Line.
Taxi drivers should have no problem finding City Centre Deira. Departing shoppers should use the taxi pick-up area located on the ground floor.
Deira City Centre Bus Station is located just a few hundred yards from the mall.
Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim is a diversified conglomerate based in Dubai.
The company operates in many industries, including retail, malls, food and beverage, and leisure and entertainment.
Majid Al Futtaim has a strong presence in Dubai and the UAE but also operates in countries such as Egypt, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
Their other malls in Dubai include the Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Al Shindagha, and My City Centre Al Barsha.
The company was founded by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992 and remains privately owned.