My City Centre Al Barsha is a shopping mall in Al Barsha. It’s a small community mall catering to local residents. It is anchored by a Carrefour Market supermarket.
Shops, Restaurants, and Cafes
My City Centre Al Barsha offers a reasonable choice of shops and places to eat and drink. They include:
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Al Fakher Honey
- Al Rifai – Nuts.
- Carrefour Market – Supermarket.
- Dollar Plus – Discount store offering a wide range of products (household, kitchenware, stationery, health and beauty etc.).
- Du – Telecommunications.
- Emirates Driving Institute – Driving school.
- GNC – Vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition and diet products.
- Hatam Restaurant – Persian restaurant. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- HiPhone Telecom – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Lushways Ladies Saloon
- Marina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- McDonald's – Fast food.
- Minutes – Shoe repairs, mobile telephone repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- My vapery
- Papa Murphy's Pizza – Pizzas, pasta, and salads. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Reef Perfumes
- Rose King
- Sell any car
- Shakespeare and Co. – Cafe.
- Super Trim Gents Salon
- Tim Hortons – Cafe.
- V Perfumes – Perfume shop.
Listings were last updated on .
Facilities include toilets, baby changing, prayer rooms, and ATMs.
The mall is open every day of the week. Opening times are Sunday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday to Saturday 10 am to midnight.
Location and Getting There
My City Centre is located in Al Barsha South, a sub community of Al Barsha. It is close to Dubai Miracle Garden and Dubai Butterfly Garden.
There is no Dubai Metro station near the mall. The closest is Mall of the Emirates (on the Red Line). Bus service F36 departs from the Mall of the Emirates Bus Station and stops close to the mall.
Free customer parking is available. Car parking spaces are shaded.
Other shopping malls in Al Barsha are the Mall of the Emirates and Al Barsha Mall.
Majid Al Futtaim
My City Centre Al Barsha is owned and operated by Majid Al Futtaim. Their other malls in Dubai include City Centre Deira, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Me’aisem, and City Centre Shindagha.