Shops, Restaurants, and Cafes
My City Centre Al Barsha offers a reasonable choice of shops and places to eat and drink. They include:
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Al Fakher Honey
- Al Rifai – Nuts.
- British Dance Academy
- Carrefour Market – Supermarket.
- Desert Chill
- Dollar Plus – Discount store offering a wide range of products (household, kitchenware, stationery, health and beauty etc.).
- Du – Telecommunications.
- Emirates Driving Institute – Driving school.
- Etisalat Kiosk
- GNC – Vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition and diet products.
- Hamasat Oud
- Hatam Restaurant – Persian restaurant. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- HiPhone Telecom – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Lushways Ladies Saloon
- Magic Cotton Candy
- Marina Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- McDonald's – Fast food.
- Mihbash Cafe
- Minutes – Shoe repairs, mobile telephone repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- Moderna Jewellery
- My vapery
- Papa Murphy's Pizza – Pizzas, pasta, and salads. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Reef Perfumes
- Rose King
- Sell any car
- Shakespeare and Co. – Cafe.
- Super Trim Gents Salon
- Tim Hortons – Cafe.
- V Perfumes – Perfume shop.
Listings were last updated on .
Facilities include toilets, baby changing, prayer rooms, and ATMs.
The mall is open every day of the week. Opening times are Sunday to Wednesday 10 am to 10 pm, and Thursday to Saturday 10 am to midnight.
Location and Getting There
Free customer parking is available. Car parking spaces are shaded.