It is designated by the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority as a Metro feeder bus station. This means it offers onward transport options to Dubai Metro passengers.
Feeder bus services operating from the Mall of the Emirates Bus Station include:
- F30 – Al Barsha and Dubai Studio City
- F32 – Al Barsha, Dubai Studio City, and Arabian Ranches
- F33 – Various destinations in Al Barsha
- F35 – Al Barsha, the Greens, Al Barsha Heights, and Dubai Internet City Metro Station
- F36 – Al Barsha, Dubai Science Park, and Arjan
Other buses departing from the station include:
- 81 – Bus to the Dubai Mall
- 92 – Bus to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station
- 106 – Bus service to Global Village (seasonal)
To find bus timings and prices from the Mall of the Emirates, install the official RTA S’hail app.
The station offers a wide range of services to passengers. The ticket office and information kiosk are staffed by friendly and helpful staff who can assist with any enquiries.
The shaded bus shelters with seating are a great place to wait for your bus in comfort. Digital displays provide clear information on bus departure times. There is also a taxi rank if you need to take a taxi to your final destination.
Places of interest in the area include the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, and VOX Cinemas Mall of the Emirates. There are also many hotels nearby.