Dubai Internet City Metro Station is also convenient for passengers travelling to The Greens or Al Sufouh.
Feeder bus F31 leaves from here and goes to The Meadows, via The Greens and The Springs.
Feeder bus F34 goes to Dubai Production City via Dubai Sports City.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Internet City Metro Station include:
- Wise Kwai (0.2 miles) - Restaurant at the DusitD2 Kenz Hotel in Barsha Heights. Offers an innovative and tasty Thai menu. Decorated with Thai movie memorabilia. Within easy walking distance of Dubai Internet City Metro Station.
- Ostro (0.2 miles) - All-day dining restaurant at the DusitD2 Kenz Hotel. Offers a Mediterranean menu. Bright interior with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Nelson's (0.4 miles) - Established British pub at the Media Rotana. Live music, DJs, live sports, and Friday brunch. Menu includes British pub favourites.
Hotels near Dubai Internet City Metro Station include:
- Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites (0.1 miles)
- Dusit D2 Kenz Hotel Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Grand Millennium Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Byblos Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Golden Tulip Media Hotel (0.4 miles)
- TIME Oak Hotel & Suites (0.4 miles)
- Signature 1 Hotel Tecom (0.4 miles)
- Media Rotana Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens (0.5 miles)
- Fraser Suites Hotel and Apartments (0.5 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City (0.5 miles)
- Auris Inn Al Muhanna Hotel (0.6 miles)
- Grand Plaza Movenpick (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of Dubai Internet City Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Internet City Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: RastoS/Shutterstock