The station was previously called Nakheel Metro Station. It was renamed Al Khail in November 2020.
It is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road, between Dubai Media City and the Emirates Golf Club. It is the closest station to Dubai Media City Amphitheatre and the American University in Dubai.
The station is in Zone 2 (click here to view a map of the Dubai Metro).
Operating hours for Red Line stations are here. Note that these are times for the Red Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from this station may be different.
To find precise train times for Al Khail Metro Station, install RTA’s S’hail app on your mobile phone.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Al Khail Metro Station include:
- Icon Bar and Lounge (0.4 miles) - Bar at the Radisson Blu Hotel. Big screens showing major sporting events. Happy hours, lunch deals, and Friday brunch.
- Certo (0.4 miles) - Italian restaurant at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
- Qwerty (0.4 miles) - Restaurant and cocktail bar the Media One Hotel. Ladies nights and live music.
Hotels near Al Khail Metro Station include:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City (0.4 miles)
- Media One Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai Media City (0.6 miles)
- Residence & Spa, Dubai at One&Only Royal Mirage (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of Al Khail Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Khail Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Zhukov Oleg/Shutterstock