The station is linked to the Dubai Tram network. To reach the trams use the footbridge here to cross Sheikh Zayed Road for Dubai Marina Tram Station. Trams go to destinations such as Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai Media City, and the Palm Jumeirah.
The station is in Zone 2 (click here to view a map of the Dubai Metro).
Operating hours for Red Line stations are here. Note that these are times for the Red Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from this station may be different.
To find precise train times for Dubai Marina Metro Station, install RTA’s S’hail app on your mobile phone.
The station opened in 2010 as Dubai Marina Metro Station. It was renamed DAMAC Properties Metro Station in September 2014. In November 2020, the station reverted to its original name.
Cinemas near Dubai Marina Metro Station include:
- Reel Cinemas Dubai Marina Mall (0.5 miles) - Small cinema at the Dubai Marina Mall.
Places to shop near Dubai Marina Metro Station include:
- Dubai Marina Mall (0.5 miles) - Shopping mall at Dubai Marina.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Marina Metro Station include:
- Le Petit Belge (0.2 miles) - Belgian bar. Happy hour, ladies’ nights, and Friday brunch.
- Manzoni Bistro and Bar (0.2 miles) - Italian restaurant and bar. Contemporary decor. Indoor and outdoor dining. Licensed. Business lunches, happy hours, and ladies’ nights.
- Bahar (0.3 miles) - Contemporary Iranian restaurant at La Verda Suites and Villas. Unlicensed. Outdoor terrace with great view of Dubai Marina.
- Massimo's (0.3 miles) - Italian restaurant on the promenade of the Dubai Marina. Inside and outdoor dining areas. Italian chef. Not licensed to serve alcohol.
- Panos (0.4 miles) - Rooftop restaurant and pool bar at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Happy hours and ladies’ nights. DJs. Infinity pool. Great views.
- TJ's (0.4 miles) - Sports cafe and bar. Industrial-chic design and floor-to-ceiling windows. Happy hour and brunches. Big screen TVs showing live sports.
- Shamiana (0.4 miles)
- Indego by Vineet (0.4 miles) - High-end Indian restaurant at Grosvenor House. Led by Vineet Bhatia, a Michelin-starred celebrity chef. Impeccable service.
- Sloane's (0.5 miles) - Buffet restaurant at Grosvenor House. Huge choice of dishes. Best known for its Friday brunch.
- Buddha Bar (0.5 miles) - Large restaurant and bar at Grosvenor House, Dubai Marina. Opulent two-floor layout. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer fantastic view of the Dubai Marina. DJs and party nights.
- Kulcha King (0.5 miles) - Indian cafe specialising in kulcha. Indoor and outdoor dining. Views of park.
- Mazina (0.5 miles) - All-day dining restaurant at the Address Dubai Marina. Serves a variety of cuisines from around the world. Show kitchens. Friday brunch.
- Toro Toro (0.5 miles) - Latin American restaurant and lounge at Grosvenor House, Dubai Marina. Two-floor venue with upstairs bar. Friday brunch and ladies’ nights.
- Indya by Vineet (0.6 miles) - Indian restaurant at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa. Menu by Michelin-starred chef Vineet Bhatia. Licensed. Vibrant decor.
Hotels near Dubai Marina Metro Station include:
- Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers (0.2 miles)
- Armada BlueBay (0.4 miles)
- Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers (0.4 miles)
- Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments (0.4 miles)
- Address Dubai Marina (0.5 miles)
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel And Suites (0.5 miles)
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai (0.5 miles)
- Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection (0.5 miles)
- Millennium Place Dubai Marina (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of Dubai Marina Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Marina Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Zhukov Oleg/Shutterstock