Trains on the Red Line go to Centrepoint and Expo 2020 (change at Jabal Ali to go UAE Exchange). Stops on the Red Line include Dubai International Airport (Terminal 1 and Terminal 3), Deira City Centre, Union, and Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall.
The station is underground and located in Bur Dubai at the junction of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road.
Facilities at the station include ticket offices, self-service ticket machines, shops, food and drink outlets, escalators and lifts to all platforms, and a waiting area.
Operating hours for Dubai Metro stations can be found here. Please note that these are times for the Dubai Metro as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from BurJuman Metro Station may be different.
To find precise train times for BurJuman, install the RTA S’hail app on your phone.
The station opened in 2009 as Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station. It was renamed BurJuman in 2012. It is one of the busiest stations of the network.
Several buses stop near the station. Services include:
- 21 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Quoz – Stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, and ADCB Metro Station
- 29 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Dubai Mall – Stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, Max Metro Station, and DIFC
- 33 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Qusais Bus Station – Stops include BurJuman Metro Station, Karama, Deira City Centre Metro Station, and Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station
- 44 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Rashidiya Bus Station
- 61 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Ras Al Khor
- 91 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Jebel Ali