The station is underground and located in Bur Dubai at the junction of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road. BurJuman, one of the city’s best shopping malls, is located near the entrance.
The station opened in 2009 as Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station. It was renamed BurJuman in 2012. It is one of the busiest stations of the network.
Cinemas near BurJuman Metro Station include:
- VOX Cinemas BurJuman (0.1 miles) - 14-screen cinema at the BurJuman shopping mall.
Places to shop near BurJuman Metro Station include:
- BurJuman (0.2 miles) - Located in Bur Dubai, BurJuman is a classic, family-friendly community mall with an eclectic mix of stores to suit every taste.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near BurJuman Metro Station include:
- Rasoi Ghar (0.4 miles) - Vegetarian restaurant offering Gujarati and Rajasthani thali. Located opposite BurJuman.
- Maharaja Bhog (0.4 miles) - Restaurant specialising in vegetarian thali (platters) from Gujarat and Rajasthan areas of India.
Hotels near BurJuman Metro Station include:
- Raviz Center Point Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District (0.2 miles)
- City Seasons Towers Hotel Bur Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Al Khoory Inn Bur Dubai (0.3 miles)
- Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai (0.3 miles)
- Orchid Vue Hotel (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of BurJuman Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
BurJuman Metro Station
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai
United Arab Emirates