Please note that a small section of the Red Line will be closed from January 5 2018 to mid-2019. See here for more information.
The station is underground and located in Bur Dubai at the junction of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road. BurJuman, one of the city’s best shopping malls, is located near the entrance.
The station opened in 2009 as Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station. It was renamed BurJuman in 2012. It is one of the busiest stations of the network.
Cinemas near BurJuman Metro Station include:
- VOX Cinemas BurJuman (0.1 miles) - 14-screen cinema at the BurJuman shopping mall.
Places to shop near BurJuman Metro Station include:
- BurJuman (0.2 miles) - Located in Bur Dubai, BurJuman is a classic, family-friendly community mall with an eclectic mix of stores to suit every taste.
Hotels near BurJuman Metro Station include:
- London Crown Hotel (0.1 miles)
- City Seasons Towers Hotel Bur Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Raviz Center Point Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai Embassy District (0.2 miles)
- BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai (0.3 miles)
- Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai (0.3 miles)
- Rainbow Hotel Dubai (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of BurJuman Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
BurJuman Metro Station
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai
United Arab Emirates