Trains on the Red Line go to Centrepoint and Expo 2020 (change at Jabal Ali to go UAE Exchange). Stops on the Red Line include Dubai International Airport (Terminal 1 and Terminal 3), Deira City Centre, Union, and Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall.
The station is underground and located in Bur Dubai at the junction of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road.
The Burjuman Metro Station in Dubai offers a wide range of facilities for passengers. The ticket office and information desk are always staffed with helpful staff who can assist with any enquiries. Ticket machines are also available.
There are escalators and lifts to all platforms, making it easy to move around the station. Toilets and convenience stores are also available, as well as a small supermarket and several food and drink outlets.
ATMs are also located within the station, so passengers can easily access cash if needed. All of these facilities make the BurJuman Metro Station a convenient and comfortable place to start or end your journey.
The BurJuman Metro Station in Dubai is a truly unique and beautifully designed space. The walls are decorated with pictures illustrating Dubai’s rich history of fishing and pearl diving, and the station is lit with ambient blue lighting that creates a calming and serene atmosphere.
But the most eye-catching feature of the station is the jellyfish-like chandeliers designed by Czech designer Jitka Kamencova Skuhrava. These beautiful chandeliers add a touch of elegance to the station, and they help to create a calm and relaxing atmosphere for passengers.
BurJuman Metro Station is a truly one-of-a-kind space that is sure to delight and enchant all who visit it.
Operating hours for Dubai Metro stations can be found here. Please note that these are times for the Dubai Metro as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from BurJuman Metro Station may be different.
To find precise train times for BurJuman, install the RTA S’hail app on your phone.
The station opened in 2009 as Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station. It was renamed BurJuman in 2012. It is one of the busiest stations of the network.
Several buses stop near the station. Services include:
- 21 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Quoz – Stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, and ADCB Metro Station
- 29 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Dubai Mall – Stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, Max Metro Station, and DIFC
- 33 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Qusais Bus Station – Stops include BurJuman Metro Station, Karama, Deira City Centre Metro Station, and Airport Terminal 1 Metro Station
- 44 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Rashidiya Bus Station
- 61 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Ras Al Khor
- 91 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Jebel Ali