Located in Bur Dubai, BurJuman is a classic, family-friendly community mall with an eclectic mix of stores to suit every taste.
The mall opened in 1991 and has been enhanced several times. The most recent development was announced in 2011 and completed in September 2016.
The latest project added more than 200 stores to mall’s retail portfolio. New additions included H&M, Next, and Mothercare. A Carrefour hypermarket opened on the Ground Level in 2014.
Another key element was the expansion of the Level 3 entertainment and dining area. VOX Cinemas BurJuman opened in 2015. Magic Planet, a family entertainment centre, opened at the beginning of 2016.
List of Shops
Shops at BurJuman are listed below. The list was last updated on .
- 3M – Car detailing and window tinting.
- 64 Square – Footwear.
- 1915 Seddiqi & Sons
- Abu Haleeqa – Arabic menswear and textiles.
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Aeropostale – Casual apparel.
- Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – Swiss watches.
- AK Jewels – Jewellery store.
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Aldo Accessories
- Al Futtaim Watches & Jewellery – Jewellery and watches.
- Al Ghurair Exchange – Foreign exchange and remittance services.
- Al Ghurair Int’l Exchange – Foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Ardene – Canadian womenswear.
- Arrow – Menswear.
- Athlete’s Co
- Baldinini – Italian footwear, bags, and accessories.
- Basel Watch Company – Watches.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream.
- Bateel – Gourmet dates and confectionery.
- Bench – Fashion.
- Beverly Hills Polo CLub
- Billabong – Australian fashion and sportswear.
- Birkenstock – German sandals and footwear.
- Brands For Less – Discount store.
- Call It Spring – Footwear and accessories.
- Canali – Menswear from Italy.
- Carpisa – Handbags, suitcases, briefcases, and accessories.
- Carrefour – Hypermarket.
- CAT – Shoes and clothing.
- Cerruti 1881
- Champion Cleaners – Dry cleaning and laundry.
- Charles & Keith – Women’s footwear, bags, and accessories.
- Charles Jourdan
- CK Underwear
- Clarks – Shoe shop.
- Clear Touch
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Color Plus
- Cotton On – Australian fashion brand.
- Crocs – Footwear.
- Daiso – Japanese discount store offering a wide range of products including glassware, cutlery, crockery, kitchenware, cosmetics, stationery, and toys.
- Da Milano & Rosso Brunello
- DC Shoes
- Deem – Financial services and loans.
- De Novo
- DHL – Courier.
- Diners – Fashion.
- du – Telecommunications.
- Dune – Shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Early Learning Centre – Educational toys, games, and gifts.
- Emirates Driving Institute – Driving school.
- Emirates NBD – Bank branch.
- Eros – Electronics and home appliances.
- Fab India
- Foot Locker – Sneakers and sportswear.
- Forever 21 – Fashion.
- Future Speed Cafe
- G2000 – Office clothing for men and women.
- Gaudi Accessories
- Gaudi Fashion
- Gianfranco Ferre – Clothing and accessories.
- Giordano – Fashion.
- Guess – Fashion and accessories for men and women.
- Guess Watches
- H&M – Fashion for men, women, and children.
- HiPhone Telecom – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Hotoon Textile
- Hour Choice – Watches.
- Hush Puppies – Casual footwear.
- Icing – Women’s jewellery and accessories.
- Jafferjees – Handcrafted leather goods.
- Jashanmal – Home products.
- Jewellery Spot – Jewellery store.
- John Richmond
- Just Accessories – Fashion accessories.
- Just Optic – Eyewear.
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- La Vie en Rose
- LC Waikiki – Fashion.
- Le Confort
- Levi’s – Denim.
- LHU Urban
- Liali – Jewellery store.
- Life Style Fine Jewelry
- Lumberjack – Footwear.
- Marco Barocco – Menswear.
- Matalan – Discount store offering clothes, footwear, and accessories for all the family.
- Merrell – Footwear and outdoor clothing.
- Mi – Electronics and technology.
- Miniso – Japanese concept store offering a range of products including household items, kitchenware, gift, bags, fashion accessories etc.
- Mobile Outfitters – Mobile phone screen protection.
- Montblanc – Luxury writing instruments, watches, wallets, belts, travel accessories, and fragrances.
- Mothercare – Maternity clothes, nursery furniture and bedding, pushchairs, car seats, baby feeding products, toys etc.
- Mr. Fluffy
- Naturalizer – Women’s shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Nautica – Casualwear.
- Next – Fashion.
- Occhiali – Designer frames, contact lenses, and sunglasses.
- Omega – Watches.
- PAN Emirates
- Patchi – Chocolates.
- Police – Sunglasses and accessories.
- Prima Diamond – Jewellery.
- Pure Gold – Jewellers.
- Quiksilver – Surfwear.
- Reebok – Sportswear.
- Rieker – German footwear.
- Ritu Kumar – Womenswear by Indian designer Ritu Kumar.
- Rivoli – Watches.
- Rivoli Eyezone – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Rocx Jewelry
- Rodolfo Zengarini
- Samsonite – Suitcases, bags, and travel accessories.
- Samsung – TVs, mobile telephones, cameras, IT, and home appliances.
- Sebago – US boat/deck shoes for men and women.
- Seconds – Key cutting, watch repairs, mobile phone repairs, shoe repairs, and engraving.
- Shakespeare & Co
- Sharaf DG – Electronics and IT.
- Shoexpress – Value shoe store.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Smart Baby – Clothes for babies and young children.
- Splash – Fashion.
- Stadium – Sports store.
- Steve Madden – Footwear for women and men.
- Swatch – Watches.
- Sweflora – Florists.
- T.M. Lewin
- TAS-HEEL – Ministry of Labour services.
- Tchibo – Coffee machines.
- The Children’s Place – Childrenswear.
- The Toy Store – Toys, games, nursery products, and outdoor play equipment.
- Thomas Sabo – Silver jewellery and watches.
- Thrifty – Car rentals.
- Tissot – Swiss watches.
- Titan – Watches.
- Trendy Time – Budget watches.
- Tshirt Factory – Personalised t-shirts.
- Typo – Gifts, stationery, and art.
- U.S. Polo Assn. – Clothing and fashion accessories for men, women, and children.
- Verri – Menswear.
- Versace – Fashion, luxury accessories, fragrances etc.
- Via Bambino – Childrenswear.
- Victoria’s Secret – Women’s underwear, lingerie, swimwear etc.
- Ximi Vogue
- Yateem Optician – Opticians.
Customer service desks offer maps and store guides, event and transport information, shopping vouchers, concierge and lost and found services, and gift wrapping. Other facilities and services at the mall include toilets, baby changing areas, luggage storage, and prayer rooms for men and women.
Numerous ATMs are dotted around the mall. There’s also a branch of the Emirates NBD here plus several currency exchange centres.
BurJuman is open every day of the week. Store opening hours are 10 am to 10 pm Saturday to Wednesday, and 10 am to 11 pm on Thursday and Friday. Restaurants close one hour later.
The mall is situated in Bur Dubai at the junction of Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road. There are pedestrian entrances on both roads.
The car park is situated on the ground floor of the mall. Entrances are on Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road. Valet parking is available.
BurJuman enjoys easy access to the Dubai Metro system with BurJuman Metro Station right outside the main entrance. It’s a transfer station on both the Red Line and the Green Line offering quick and easy access to and from most areas of the city.
Lots of bus services go to BurJuman. Services include 21 (Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Quoz), 29 (Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to the Dubai Mall), 33 (Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Qusais), 44 (Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Rashidiya Bus Station), C03 (Al Karama Bus Station to Abu Hail Bus Station), C05 (Gold Souq Bus Station to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station), and X23 (Gold Souq Bus Station to International City).
Cinemas near BurJuman include:
- VOX Cinemas BurJuman (0.0 miles) - 14-screen cinema at the BurJuman shopping mall.
Places to shop near BurJuman include:
- Al Ain Centre (0.4 miles) - Mall in Bur Dubai
- Al Khaleej Centre (0.5 miles) - Mall with stores selling computers and electronics
Hotels near BurJuman include:
- City Seasons Towers Hotel Bur Dubai (0 miles)
- Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Raviz Center Point Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District (0.3 miles)
- Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai (0.3 miles)
- Orchid Vue Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Grayton Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Al Khoory Inn Bur Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Regal Plaza Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Seef (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of BurJuman.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: trabantos /Shutterstock