Rashidiya Bus Station is one of the most modern and well-equipped bus stations in Dubai. The waiting room is air-conditioned and spacious, and there are ticket machines and an information desk to help passengers.
The cafe is a great place to relax before your journey, and the electronic displays show departure times for all buses.
The bus station is also linked to Centrepoint Metro Station by a covered walkway, making it easy to connect to the Dubai Metro and the city’s extensive public transport network.
Bus Services to and from Centrepoint Metro Station/Rashidiya Bus Station
Feeder bus services include:
- F03 – Mirdif – stops include Etihad Mall and Uptown Mirdif
- F05 – Mizhar – stops include Arabian Center
- F06 – Rashidiya
- F10 – Al Warqa – stops include Etihad Mall, Uptown Mirdif, and City Centre Mirdif
- F60 – Mirdif – stops include Uptown Mirdif and City Centre Mirdif
- F61 – Al Warqa
Other bus services from Centrepoint Metro Station/Rashidiya Bus Station include:
- 11B – Rashidiya Bus Station to Al Awir – stops include Mushrif Park
- 20 – Al Nahda to Al Warsan – stops include International City, Dragon Mart, and Rashidiya Bus Station
- 44 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Rashidiya Bus Station – stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, and Oud Metha Metro Station
- 310 – International City – stops include Dragon Mart
- 320 – Dubai Outsource City – stops include Dubai Silicon Oasis and Dubai Academic City
- 367 – Etisalat Bus Station to Dubai Silicon Oasis – stops include Rashidiya Bus Station, Mirdif City Centre, International City, Dragon Mart, Dubai Outsource City, and Dubai Academic City
- 102 – Seasonal bus service to Global Village
A full list of bus services in Dubai can be found here.
To find bus times and prices from Rashidiya Bus Station, install the official RTA S’hail app on your phone.