Rashidiya Bus Station is a bus station in the Rashidiya area of Dubai. It is right next to Centrepoint Metro Station (Red Line) and close to Dubai International Airport.
Rashidiya Bus Station is one of the most modern and well-equipped bus stations in Dubai. The waiting room is air-conditioned and spacious, and there are ticket machines and an information desk to help passengers.
The cafe is a great place to relax before your journey, and the electronic displays show departure times for all buses.
The bus station is also linked to Centrepoint Metro Station by a covered walkway, making it easy to connect to the Dubai Metro and the city’s extensive public transport network.
Bus Services to and from Centrepoint Metro Station/Rashidiya Bus Station
Feeder bus services include:
- F03 – Mirdif – stops include Etihad Mall and Uptown Mirdif
- F05 – Mizhar – stops include Arabian Center
- F06 – Rashidiya
- F10 – Al Warqa – stops include Etihad Mall, Uptown Mirdif, and City Centre Mirdif
- F60 – Mirdif – stops include Uptown Mirdif and City Centre Mirdif
- F61 – Al Warqa
Other bus services from Centrepoint Metro Station/Rashidiya Bus Station include:
- 11B – Rashidiya Bus Station to Al Awir – stops include Mushrif Park
- 20 – Al Nahda to Al Warsan – stops include International City, Dragon Mart, and Rashidiya Bus Station
- 44 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Rashidiya Bus Station – stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, and Oud Metha Metro Station
- 310 – International City – stops include Dragon Mart
- 320 – Dubai Outsource City – stops include Dubai Silicon Oasis and Dubai Academic City
- 367 – Etisalat Bus Station to Dubai Silicon Oasis – stops include Rashidiya Bus Station, Mirdif City Centre, International City, Dragon Mart, Dubai Outsource City, and Dubai Academic City
- 102 – Seasonal bus service to Global Village
A full list of bus services in Dubai can be found here.
To find bus times and prices from Rashidiya Bus Station, install the official RTA S’hail app on your phone.