Situated in the Al Qusais area of Dubai, Etisalat Bus Station is a well-equipped facility that provides an essential link for many local commuters.
As its name suggests, the bus station is located next to Etisalat Metro Station, making it easy to connect with other parts of the city.
Etisalat Bus Station is one of the most modern and comfortable bus stations in the city. It is air-conditioned and features waiting rooms, cycle parking, electronic timetables, a taxi rank, and toilets.
The bus station is also well-lit and clean, which makes it a pleasant place to wait for a bus.
In addition, the staff at the bus station are friendly and helpful, and they are always willing to assist passengers with any questions or concerns. Overall, the Etisalat Bus Station is an excellent facility that provides passengers with everything they need for a comfortable journey.
Bus services from Etisalat Bus Station include:
- F02 – Feeder bus to Al Qusais and Muhaisnah
- F07 – Feeder bus to Muhaisnah
- 31 – Airport Terminal 2 to Oud Al Muteena – stops include Etisalat Bus Station
- 34 – Bus service to Al Khawaneej
- 367 – Bus service to Silicon Oasis via International City, Dubai Outsource City, and Dubai Academic City
- E315 – Intercity bus to Sharjah
- E411 – Intercity bus to Ajman