The Dubai Dolphinarium at Creek Park offers an educational and entertaining day out for families.
The main draw here is the dolphin and seal show. The entertainment lasts 45 minutes and stars the resident Black Sea bottlenose dolphins and northern fur seals.
The auditorium is indoor and fully air-conditioned. It can accommodate around 1,200 spectators.
Show timings are 11 am, 2 pm, and 6 pm Monday to Saturday. Tickets can be purchased online from the official Dubai Dolphinarium website (see information box at the end of this page). Entry is free for children under 2.
The Dubai Dolphinarium also offers visitors the chance to swim with dolphins on selected days. Sessions must be booked in advance.
Another attraction here is the Creek Park Bird Show. Spectators enjoy an entertaining show featuring exotic birds performing tricks and demonstrating their talents. Bird shows are held three times every day.
Facilities at the Dubai Dolphinarium include a restaurant, gift shop, prayer rooms, and classrooms.
Visitors should note that Dubai Municipality charge a small fee to enter Creek Park.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Dubai Dolphinarium include:
- Dubai Creek Park (0.1 miles) - Public park in the Umm Hurair district of the city. Home to the Dubai Dolphinarium and Children's City.
- Dubai Children’s City (0.1 miles) - Educational centre for children between two and fifteen years old
Cinemas near Dubai Dolphinarium include:
- VOX Cineplex – Grand Hyatt (0.5 miles) - 12-screen cinema at the Grand Hyatt.
Places to shop near Dubai Dolphinarium include:
- Khan Murjan (0.6 miles) - Underground market at Wafi City
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Dolphinarium include:
- La Tablita (0.1 miles) - Mexican restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights. Friday brunch with unlimited margaritas.
- Market24 (0.2 miles) - Casual cafe in the lobby of the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights. Predominantly Asian menu.
- Eve Penthouse and Lounge (0.2 miles) - Rooftop bar on the 34th floor of the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights. Shisha, resident DJ, and great views of the city.
- Andiamo! (0.4 miles) - Italian restaurant at the Grand Hyatt. Indoor area with open kitchen. Outdoor seating with pergolas. Licensed.
- Asha's (0.5 miles) - Contemporary Indian restaurant by singer Asha Bhosle. Located at Pyramids at Wafi.
- Solo (0.6 miles) - Italian restaurant at Raffles Dubai. Pizzas cooked in wood-fired oven. Ambient interior. Licensed.
Hotels near Dubai Dolphinarium include:
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights (0.1 miles)
- Novotel Bur Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Grand Hyatt Dubai (0.5 miles)
- Raffles Dubai (0.6 miles)
Nearby Metro Stations
Metro Stations near Dubai Dolphinarium include:
- Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station (0.3 miles) - Metro station on the Green Line.
Map showing location of Dubai Dolphinarium.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Creek Park, Umm Hurair
United Arab Emirates