Situated at Creek Park, Dubai Children’s City is an educational centre for children between two and fifteen years old. Here they can investigate, explore, play, discover, and learn about the world in which we live.
The city is especially designed for children to interact and discover together in family and school groups. It contains several exhibits and programs on applied sciences, nature, space exploration, local and international culture and the human body. All exhibits are in English and Arabic.
It also offers a planetarium, under-5’s corner and a theatre presenting a variety of shows. Daily educational workshops are offered throughout the year.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Dubai Children’s City include:
- Dubai Dolphinarium (0.1 miles) - Dolphin shows at Creek Park
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Dubai Children’s City include:
- La Tablita (0.3 miles) - Mexican restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights. Friday brunch with unlimited margaritas.
Hotels near Dubai Children’s City include:
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights (0.3 miles)
- Grand Hyatt Dubai (0.5 miles)
Nearby Metro Stations
Metro Stations near Dubai Children’s City include:
- Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station (0.5 miles) - Metro station on the Green Line.
Map showing location of Dubai Children’s City.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Children’s City
Creek Park, Umm Hurair
United Arab Emirates