Oud Metha Metro Station is a busy station on the Green Line of the Dubai Metro.
The station is situated on Oud Metha Road, between the districts of Oud Metha and Umm Hurair.
Rashid Hospital and St Mary’s Catholic Church are right next to the station. The northern end of Creek Park is about ½ mile away.
The station is in Zone 6 (click here to view a map of the Dubai Metro). Fares depend on the number of zones crossed.
Facilities include a ticket office, information desk, ticket machines, lifts, escalators, a convenience store, and a taxi rank/drop-off zone. Digital screens show train times.
Operating hours for Green Line stations are here. Note that these are times for the Green Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from this station may be different.
To find precise train times for Oud Metha Metro Station, install the Road and Transport Authority’s S’hail app.
Feeder bus F18 departs from Oud Metha Metro Station. Stops on its route include Al Nasr Sports Club, Lamcy Plaza, and the American Hospital Dubai.
Adjacent stations on the Green Line are BurJuman and Dubai Healthcare City.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Oud Metha Metro Station include:
- Dubai Creek Park (0.9 miles) - Public park in the Umm Hurair district of the city. Home to the Dubai Dolphinarium and Children's City.
- Dubai Dolphinarium (0.9 miles) - Dolphin shows at Creek Park
- Dubai Children’s City (0.9 miles) - Educational centre for children between two and fifteen years old
Cinemas near Oud Metha Metro Station include:
Places to shop near Oud Metha Metro Station include:
Hotels near Oud Metha Metro Station include:
- Rove Healthcare City (0.7 miles)
- Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Dubai (0.7 miles)
- Novotel Bur Dubai (0.8 miles)
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights (0.9 miles)
- Canopy by Hilton Dubai Al Seef (0.9 miles)
- Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Seef (0.9 miles)
- Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel (1 miles)