We have three maps of the Dubai Metro system.
The first is a schematic map. This is a simplified map that shows the stations on both the Red Line, Green Line, and Route 2020. It also shows the transport zones that the stations lie in. The zone information is useful for calculating fares.
The second map is an interactive map. This shows the actual locations all the stations on both lines, plus the transport zones. It also shows the route of the Dubai Tram system, the Palm Monorail, hotels, shopping malls, and tourist attractions.
The third is an overlay map. The Red Line, Green Line, and Route 2020 are shown overlaid on a map of Dubai.
Please note that Route 2020 is not scheduled to open until around May 2020.
Please note that the following stations have now been renamed:
- Al Karama – Renamed ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) in 2014
- Dubai Marina – Renamed DAMAC Properties in 2014
- Jebel Ali – Renamed UAE Exchange in 2015
- First Gulf Bank – Renamed First Abu Dhabi Bank in 2018
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Renamed DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) in 2018
Click here to see our interactive map of the Dubai Metro.
Route Map – City Overlay
The map below shows the Red Line, Green Line and Route 2020, overlaid on a map of the city.