The Dubai Creek is approximately ½ mile north of the station. Here you’ll find Dubai Old Souk Abra Station and Bur Dubai Abra Station. Cross the Dubai Creek by abra to reach Deira and attractions such as the Gold Souk.
The station is in Zone 6 (click here to view a map of the Dubai Metro).
Operating hours for Green Line stations are here. Note that these are times for the Green Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from this station may be different.
To find precise train times for Al Fahidi Metro Station, install Road and Transport Authority’s S’hail app on your mobile phone.
Places to shop near Al Fahidi Metro Station include:
- Al Ain Centre (0.1 miles) - Mall in Bur Dubai
- Al Khaleej Centre (0.2 miles) - Mall with stores selling computers and electronics
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Al Fahidi Metro Station include:
- Al Ustad Special Kabab (0.1 miles) - Legendary Iranian restaurant. One of the best budget restaurants in Dubai. Founded in 1978. Aka Special Ostadi Restaurant.
- Arabian Tea House (0.4 miles) - Outdoor cafe in Bur Dubai. Relaxed courtyard setting with tables shaded by canopies. Offers more than 100 varieties of tea from all corners of the globe. Food menu includes Arabic breakfasts, salads, sandwiches, and BBQ dishes.
- Sind Punjab (0.4 miles) - Hole-in-the-wall restaurant established in 1977. Offers authentic Punjabi cuisine. Great butter chicken. Located in Meena Bazaar.
Hotels near Al Fahidi Metro Station include:
- York International Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Orchid Vue Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Al Khoory Inn Bur Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa (0.3 miles)
- Grand Nova Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Raviz Center Point Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Grayton Hotel (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Al Fahidi Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Fahidi Metro Station
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Ritu Manoj Jethani/Shutterstock