It is situated in the heart of Bur Dubai, at the junction of Al Mankhool Road and Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road.
Al Fahidi is the closest station to the historic district of Al Fahidi (also known as Bastakiya). Tourist attractions here include the Dubai Museum.
The Dubai Creek is approximately ½ mile north of the station. Here you’ll find Dubai Old Souk Abra Station and Bur Dubai Abra Station. Cross the Dubai Creek by abra to reach Deira and attractions such as the Gold Souk.
Places to shop near Al Fahidi Metro Station include:
- Al Ain Centre (0.1 miles) - Mall in Bur Dubai
- Al Khaleej Centre (0.2 miles) - Mall with stores selling computers and electronics
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Al Fahidi Metro Station include:
- Arabian Tea House (0.4 miles) - Outdoor cafe in Bur Dubai. Relaxed courtyard setting with tables shaded by canopies. Offers more than 100 varieties of tea from all corners of the globe. Food menu includes Arabic breakfasts, salads, sandwiches, and BBQ dishes.
Hotels near Al Fahidi Metro Station include:
- Regal Plaza Hotel (0 miles)
- Orchid Vue Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Al Khoory Inn Bur Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Imperial Suites Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa (0.3 miles)
- Sun City International Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Grand Nova Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Raviz Center Point Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Grayton Hotel (0.4 miles)
- OYO 118 Dallas Hotel, Burdubai (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Al Fahidi Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Al Fahidi Metro Station
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Ritu Manoj Jethani/Shutterstock