Boats leave the dock here for Sabkha Abra Station on the other side of the Dubai Creek. The fare is just one dirham. Boats operate 24 hours a day.
The Old Souk (or Textile Souk) is a traditional covered souk in Bur Dubai. It is one of the best places in Dubai to buy textile, fabrics, and souvenirs.
Walk south from the station and you’ll come to Al Fahidi Street, a busy high street lined with electronics, jewellery and textile shops. Head east along Al Fahidi Street and you’ll come to the Dubai Museum and the Bastakia Quarter.
Places to shop near Dubai Old Souk Abra Station include:
- Old Souk (0.1 miles) - Traditional market in Bur Dubai
- Spice Souk (0.2 miles) - Market selling herbs and spices
Hotels near Dubai Old Souk Abra Station include:
- OYO 261 Remas Hotel Apartment (0.1 miles)
- St George Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Grand Nova Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Sun City International Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa (0.2 miles)
Map showing location of Dubai Old Souk Abra Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Dubai Old Souk Abra Station
Old Souk, Bur Dubai
United Arab Emirates