Boats operate on abra Route 2 and leave the dock for Dubai Old Souk Abra Station in Bur Dubai. The ride take about seven minutes and the fare is just one dirham. Abras on the route run 24 hours a day.
Walking north from the station up Al Sabkha Road will take you into the commercial heart of Deira. It’s packed with supermarkets, small shops, pharmacies, cafes, restaurants, banks, and budget hotels.
The Naif Market on Deira Street is a lively souk selling cheap clothes (abayas etc.), textiles, perfumes, and everything else under the sun. Be prepared to barter.
Hotels near Sabkha Abra Station include:
- Al Khaleej Grand Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Royal Creek Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Best Western Plus Pearl Creek (0.1 miles)
- New Avon Hotel (0.1 miles)
- OYO 329 Down Town Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Mariana Hotel (0.1 miles)
- OYO 339 Vienna Hotel (0.2 miles)
- White Fort Hotel (0.2 miles)
- OYO 180 Evin Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Phoenicia Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Carlton Tower Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Mount Royal Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Landmark Plaza Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Curio Collection by Hilton Al Seef Heritage (0.3 miles)
- OYO 166 Melody Queen Hotel (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Sabkha Abra Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Sabkha Abra Station
Baniyas Road, Deira
United Arab Emirates