The station lies under Baniyas Square. Places of interest nearby include the Naif Souk and Al Manal Centre. The Dubai Creek is within easy walking distance. There are a number of hotels in the area (see list at the end of this page).
The station is in Zone 5 (click here to view a map of the Dubai Metro).
Operating hours for Green Line stations are here. Note that these are times for the Green Line as a whole. Timings for the first and last trains from this station may be different.
To find precise train times for Baniyas Square Metro Station, install RTA’s S’hail app on your mobile phone.
Union is a transfer station. Passengers can transfer to the Red Line for services to destinations such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina, and Dubai International Airport.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Baniyas Square Metro Station include:
- Danial Restaurant (0.2 miles) - Buffet restaurant. Good range of dishes. Good value for money.
Hotels near Baniyas Square Metro Station include:
- Sahar Hotel (0 miles)
- Central Paris Hotel, Baniyas Square (0 miles)
- Landmark Plaza Hotel (0 miles)
- Phoenicia Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Sun and Sands Plaza Hotel (0.1 miles)
- White Fort Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Mount Royal Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Fal Hotel L.L.C (0.1 miles)
- Hyatt Place Dubai Baniyas Square (0.1 miles)
- Carlton Tower Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Mark Inn Hotel Deira (0.2 miles)
- Zagy Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Best Western Plus Pearl Creek (0.2 miles)
- Al Khaleej Grand Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Downtown Hotel (0.3 miles)
- OYO 140 Al Hashemi Hotel (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Baniyas Square Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Baniyas Square Metro Station
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Leonid Andronov/Shutterstock