Bur Dubai Abra Station is located on 3A Street in Bur Dubai, on southern side of the Dubai Creek.
Boats departing from here take Route 1 to Deira Old Souk Abra Station. The ride takes approximately five minutes and costs just 1 dirham.
Operating times are 5 am until midnight. A boat leaves every few minutes.
Bur Dubai Abra Station is situated in a busy commercial district. The immediate vicinity is home to a large number of small shops, supermarkets, and cafes. Walk west up 3A Street and you’ll come to the Dubai offices of the Central Bank of the UAE and the UAE Ministry of Finance.
The Old Souk is just east of the station.
Places to shop near Bur Dubai Abra Station include:
- Old Souk (0.1 miles) - Traditional market in Bur Dubai
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Bur Dubai Abra Station include:
- Bayt Al Wakeel (0.1 miles) - Seafood restaurant in the Textile Souk. Outside dining deck with great views of the Dubai Creek. Good place to watch the abras.
- Karachi Darbar (0.1 miles) - Cheap restaurant offering a variety of Pakistani, Indian, and Chinese dishes.
- Sind Punjab (0.2 miles) - Hole-in-the-wall restaurant established in 1977. Offers authentic Punjabi cuisine. Great butter chicken. Located in Meena Bazaar.
Hotels near Bur Dubai Abra Station include:
- St George Hotel (0.1 miles)
- OYO 261 Remas Hotel Apartment (0.2 miles)
- Grand Nova Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Vasantam Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Sun City International Hotel (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Bur Dubai Abra Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Bur Dubai Abra Station
3A Street, Bur Dubai
United Arab Emirates