It is located in the Rashidiya area of Dubai, near Dubai International Airport and just west of Mirdif.
The station has a park-and-ride car park with spaces for around 2,700 vehicles.
Parking is free for Dubai Metro passengers. Drivers need a Nol Card to use the car park. Cards must be validated on exiting the car park. If you have not used public transport, parking charges will apply.
The station is in Zone 5 (view a map of the Dubai Metro).
The adjacent station on the Red Line is Emirates.
General timings for trains from Rashidiya Metro Station and the Red Line can be found here. Note that these are timings for the line as a whole. Timings for first and last trains from Rashidiya may be different.
To find precise times for Rashidiya Metro Station install the RTA S’hail app on your phone.
The station is within walking distance of places such as Bin Sougat Centre, Al Rashidiya Park, and Al Rashidiya Police Station. Take a bus or taxi for destinations such as City Centre Mirdif, Etihad Mall, Arabian Center, Uptown Mirdif, and Mushrif Park.
Rashidiya Bus Station is next to the station and offers a number of onward bus services.
Feeder bus services include:
- F03 – Mirdif – stops include Etihad Mall and Uptown Mirdif
- F05 – Mizhar – stops include Arabian Center
- F06 – Rashidiya
- F10 – Al Warqa – stops include Etihad Mall, Uptown Mirdif, and City Centre Mirdif
- F60 – Mirdif – stops include Uptown Mirdif and City Centre Mirdif
- F61 – Al Warqa
Other bus services from Rashidiya Metro Station/Rashidiya Bus Station include:
- E311 – Sharjah (Al Jubail Bus Station)
- E316 – Sharjah (University of Sharjah)
- 11B – Rashidiya Bus Station to Al Awir – stops include Mushrif Park
- 20 – Al Nahda to Al Warsan – stops include International City, Dragon Mart, and Rashidiya Bus Station
- 44 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Rashidiya Bus Station – stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, and Oud Metha Metro Station
- 310 – International City – stops include Dragon Mart
- 320 – Dubai Outsource City – stops include Dubai Silicon Oasis and Dubai Academic City
- 367 – Etisalat Metro Station to Dubai Silicon Oasis – stops include Rashidiya Bus Station, Mirdif City Centre, International City, Dragon Mart, Dubai Outsource City, and Dubai Academic City
- 102 – Seasonal bus service to Global Village
Cinemas near Rashidiya Metro Station include:
- VOX Cinemas City Centre Mirdif (1.5 miles) - 10-screen cinema at Mirdif City Centre.
Places to shop near Rashidiya Metro Station include:
- City Centre Mirdif (1.4 miles) - Community-focused mall with over 350 stores, 75 food outlets, cinema, and entertainment zone
Map showing location of Rashidiya Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Rashidiya Metro Station
Airport Road, Al Rashidiya
United Arab Emirates