It is located in the Rashidiya area of Dubai, near Dubai International Airport and just west of Mirdif.
The station has a park-and-ride car park with spaces for around 2,700 vehicles.
Parking is free for Dubai Metro passengers. Drivers need a Nol Card to use the car park. Cards must be validated on exiting the car park. If you have not used public transport, parking charges will apply.
The adjacent station on the Red Line is Emirates.
General timings for trains from Centrepoint Metro Station and the Red Line can be found here. Note that these are timings for the line as a whole. Timings for first and last trains from Centrepoint may be different.
Facilities at the station include a ticket desk, self-service ticket machines, a convenience store, and toilets.
To find precise departure and arrival times for Centrepoint Metro Station install the RTA S’hail app on your phone.
The station is within walking distance of places such as Bin Sougat Centre, Al Rashidiya Park, and Al Rashidiya Police Station. Take a bus or taxi for destinations such as City Centre Mirdif, Etihad Mall, Arabian Center, Uptown Mirdif, and Mushrif Park.
Rashidiya Bus Station is next to the station and offers a number of onward bus services.
Feeder bus services include:
- F03 – Mirdif – stops include Etihad Mall and Uptown Mirdif
- F05 – Mizhar – stops include Arabian Center
- F06 – Rashidiya
- F10 – Al Warqa – stops include Etihad Mall, Uptown Mirdif, and City Centre Mirdif
- F60 – Mirdif – stops include Uptown Mirdif and City Centre Mirdif
- F61 – Al Warqa
Other bus services from Centrepoint Metro Station/Rashidiya Bus Station include:
- 11B – Rashidiya Bus Station to Al Awir – stops include Mushrif Park
- 20 – Al Nahda to Al Warsan – stops include International City, Dragon Mart, and Rashidiya Bus Station
- 44 – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Rashidiya Bus Station – stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, and Oud Metha Metro Station
- 310 – International City – stops include Dragon Mart
- 320 – Dubai Outsource City – stops include Dubai Silicon Oasis and Dubai Academic City
- 367 – Etisalat Bus Station to Dubai Silicon Oasis – stops include Rashidiya Bus Station, Mirdif City Centre, International City, Dragon Mart, Dubai Outsource City, and Dubai Academic City
- 102 – Seasonal bus service to Global Village