The station is located on Sheikh Zayed Road and takes its name from the Emirates Towers; twin skyscrapers to the east of the station.
One tower is home to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, while the other is an office building. The towers are joined by the Emirates Towers Boulevard, an upmarket shopping and restaurant complex.
The district of Al Satwa lies to the east of the station.
Places to shop near Emirates Towers Metro Station include:
- Emirates Towers Boulevard (0.2 miles) - Luxury shopping mall at Emirates Towers
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Emirates Towers Metro Station include:
- Al Nafoorah (0.2 miles)
- Chamas (0.2 miles) - Brazilian churrascaria at the Crowne Plaza Dubai. Offers all-you-can-eat meat feasts served at your table. Salad and dessert bars. Live music. Friday brunch.
- Cara (0.3 miles)
- Level 43 Sky Lounge (0.3 miles)
- Zuma (0.3 miles) - Sleek, contemporary Japanese restaurant at DIFC. Spread over three levels. Booking recommended.
- Roberto's (0.3 miles) - Upscale Italian restaurant at DIFC. Friday brunch. Dining room, lounge and terrace. Terrace offers good views of the Burj Khalifa.
- La Petite Maison (0.3 miles)
- Tresind (0.5 miles)
Hotels near Emirates Towers Metro Station include:
- Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel (0.2 miles)
- The Ritz-Carlton Dubai International Financial Centre (0.3 miles)
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai (0.3 miles)
- The Apartments Dubai World Trade Centre Hotel Apartments (0.4 miles)
- Towers Rotana - Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Nassima Royal Hotel (0.5 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai (0.5 miles)
- Nassima Towers Hotel Apartments (0.5 miles)
Map showing location of Emirates Towers Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Emirates Towers Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Zhukov Oleg/Shutterstock