The station is located on Sheikh Zayed Road and takes its name from the Emirates Towers; twin skyscrapers to the east of the station.
One tower is home to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, while the other is an office building. The towers are joined by the Emirates Towers Boulevard, an upmarket shopping and restaurant complex.
The district of Al Satwa lies to the east of the station.
Places to shop near Emirates Towers Metro Station include:
- Emirates Towers Boulevard (0.2 miles) - Luxury shopping mall at Emirates Towers
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Emirates Towers Metro Station include:
- Chamas (0.2 miles) - Brazilian churrascaria at the Crowne Plaza Dubai. Offers all-you-can-eat meat feasts served at your table. Salad and dessert bars. Live music. Friday brunch.
- Le Cirque (0.3 miles) - French restaurant at the Ritz Carlton Dubai International Financial Centre. Opulent interior. Licensed.
- Level 43 Sky Lounge (0.3 miles)
- BOCA (0.3 miles) - Dishes from France, Italy, and Spain. Licensed. Indoor and outdoor seating. Extensive wine cellar.
- Zuma (0.3 miles) - Sleek, contemporary Japanese restaurant at DIFC. Spread over three levels. Booking recommended.
- Tresind (0.5 miles)
Hotels near Emirates Towers Metro Station include:
- Millennium Plaza Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers (0.2 miles)
- Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre (0.2 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Dubai (0.2 miles)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre (0.3 miles)
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road (0.3 miles)
- Gevora Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Towers Rotana - Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre (0.4 miles)
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai (0.4 miles)
- voco Dubai an IHG hotel (0.5 miles)
Map showing location of Emirates Towers Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Emirates Towers Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Zhukov Oleg/Shutterstock