Al Satwa Bus Station is a small bus station in Dubai. It is located in Al Satwa, an old area of the city between Jumeirah and Sheikh Zayed Road.
Feeder buses to Dubai Metro stations include the F28 ( World Trade Centre Metro Station and Emirates Towers Metro Station) and F11 (World Trade Centre Metro Station, Emirates Towers Metro Station, and Financial Centre Metro Station).
Other bus services from Al Satwa Bus Station include:
- X02 – Union Square Bus Station, Deira – stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station (Bur Dubai) and Gold Souq Metro Station.
- X13 – Lulu Village
- 7 – Al Quoz – stops include Business Bay Metro Station.
- 32C – Al Qusais Bus Station – stops include Dubai International Airport and Dubai Festival City
- 55 – International City
- 98E – Al Quoz Bus Station
- C01 – Dubai International Airport
- C09 – Hor Al Anz/Qiyadah Metro Station
A comprehensive list of bus services in Dubai can be found here.
To find bus timings and prices from Al Satwa Bus Station, install the official RTA S’hail app.
The station is right next to Al Satwa Park. Other nearby places of interest include the Iranian Hospital.