Please note that a small section of the Red Line will be closed from January 5 2018 to mid-2019. See here for more information.
This Dubai Metro station serves the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), the city’s major event and exhibition centre. It is located on the Sheikh Zayed Road, between the DWTC and Al Satwa.
The station is on the Red Line. Trains run directly from here to Dubai International Airport and other destinations such as Downtown Dubai (Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa).
Feeder bus F28 departs from here and goes to various destinations in Al Satwa.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near World Trade Centre Metro Station include:
- Tresind (0.2 miles)
- Feast (0.3 miles)
- Chamas (0.4 miles) - Brazilian churrascaria at the Crowne Plaza Dubai. Offers all-you-can-eat meat feasts served at your table. Salad and dessert bars. Live music. Friday brunch.
Hotels near World Trade Centre Metro Station include:
- Conrad Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Ascott Park Place Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Fairmont Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai (0.2 miles)
- Nassima Towers Hotel Apartments (0.2 miles)
- Nassima Royal Hotel (0.2 miles)
- The Apartments Dubai World Trade Centre Hotel Apartments (0.2 miles)
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai (0.3 miles)
- Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence Suites and Hotel Apartments (0.3 miles)
- Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai (0.3 miles)
- The H Hotel Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Rove Trade Centre (0.5 miles)
Map showing location of World Trade Centre Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
World Trade Centre Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Pajac Slovensky/Shutterstock