There are numerous hotels within easy walking distance of the station (see below). Many are on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Feeder buses from Financial Centre Metro Station include the F11 service (stops include the Iranian Hospital and Satwa Bus Station).
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Financial Centre Metro Station include:
- Al Grissino (0.2 miles) - Italian restaurant on the 16th floor of the South Tower of Emirates Financial Towers, DIFC. Unique bar offers spectacular views of the Dubai skyline.
- Mint Leaf of London (0.2 miles) - Contemporary Indian restaurant on the 15th floor of the South Tower of Emirates Financial Towers, DIFC. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views of the Burj Khalifa.
- Level 43 Sky Lounge (0.2 miles)
- Cara (0.3 miles)
- Le Cirque (0.3 miles) - French restaurant at the Ritz Carlton Dubai International Financial Centre. Opulent interior. Licensed.
- Flair No. 5 (0.3 miles) - Outdoor bar and lounge at the Ritz Carlton DIFC. Resident DJ. Licensed. Ladies nights.
- 24th St. World Street Food (0.4 miles) - Licensed restaurant on the 24th floor of the Dusit Thani. Street food concept offering dishes from around the world (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Arabic etc.). Vibrant and colourful interior.
Hotels near Financial Centre Metro Station include:
- Emirates Grand Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Carlton Downtown Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Gevora Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road (0.2 miles)
- Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai (0.3 miles)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre (0.3 miles)
- Dusit Thani Dubai (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Financial Centre Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Financial Centre Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Kiev.Victor/Shutterstock