Please note that a small section of the Red Line will be closed from January 5 2018 to mid-2019. See here for more information.
The station takes its name from the area to the east; Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Al Satwa lies to the west.
There are numerous hotels within easy walking distance of the station (see below). Many are on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Financial Centre Metro Station include:
- Al Grissino (0.2 miles) - Italian restaurant on the 16th floor of the South Tower of Emirates Financial Towers, DIFC. Unique bar offers spectacular views of the Dubai skyline.
- Mint Leaf of London (0.2 miles) - Contemporary Indian restaurant on the 15th floor of the South Tower of Emirates Financial Towers, DIFC. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views of the Burj Khalifa.
- Level 43 Sky Lounge (0.2 miles)
- Cara (0.3 miles)
Hotels near Financial Centre Metro Station include:
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Emirates Grand Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Number One Tower Suites (0.1 miles)
- Carlton Downtown Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Towers Rotana - Dubai (0.1 miles)
- Four Points By Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai (0.2 miles)
- The Ritz-Carlton Dubai International Financial Centre (0.3 miles)
- Shangri La Hotel Dubai (0.3 miles)
- Dusit Thani (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Financial Centre Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Financial Centre Metro Station
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Kiev.Victor/Shutterstock