Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a massive mixed-use freehold development on Sheikh Zayed Road, between the Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Heights. It consists of 87 towers grouped around 4 artificial lakes. The total development covers an area of 1.35 million square feet.
Key features are:
- 26 clusters of 3 towers (78 in total) – east cluster includes two towers of the same size and one 5 floors taller
- Almas Tower – 65 storey centrepiece tower
- 8 towers on the Jumeirah Lakes Towers Embankment
Hotels and places to stay in and around Jumeirah Lakes Towers include:
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Armada BlueBay
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
There’s a few community stores scattered around the development. The closest shopping mall is the Dubai Marina Mall, just on the other side of the Sheikh Zayed Road.
There are no schools at Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Schools close by include the Regent International School, Dubai International Academy, Dubai British School, Emirates International School – Meadows, Winchester School, and Jebel Ali Primary School.
Map of Jumeirah Lake Towers
Interactive map of Jumeirah Lakes Towers. The map also shows points of interest in the adjacent areas (Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina etc.).