The Pointe is a waterfront leisure and retail destination on the Palm Jumeirah. It offers a good range of places to eat, shops, and things to do.
A promenade runs along the northern end of the development, facing the Atlantis hotel. Many of the restaurants are located here and boast terraces with water views. It’s also a great place for walking and running.
Reel Cinemas have a 5-screen cinema here. Three screens are dine-in venues serving food from renowned chef Guy Fieri.
There’s a small beach at the tip of The Pointe. Other facilities include a children’s play area, prayer rooms, and ATMs.
Restaurants and Cafes
The Pointe has a good choice of restaurants and cafes. Most have indoor and outdoor seating, plus water views. Some are licensed to serve alcohol.
Places to eat and drink include:
- % Arabica – Coffeehouse.
- A Cappella – Tapas restaurant offering dishes from around the world (India, Mexico, China, US, Japan, Arabic etc.). Licensed.
- Al Safadi – Lebanese.
- Argentina Grill – Argentinian steakhouse.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream and desserts.
- Beirut Bay
- Brunch & Cake Dubai
- Cairo 30
- Chalet Berezka – Uzbeki restaurant. Licensed. Karaoke.
- Classic Rock Coffee – Music-themed coffeehouse.
- Cmp Bar & Grill
- Donna Carmela
- Fnajeen – Iraqi restaurant.
- Guy Fieri’s Kitchen
- Hook & Cook – Seafood restaurant.
- Ibn Hamido Restaurant – Seafood.
- Icons – Coffeehouse.
- Juiced – Juices and smoothies.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- KYO – Japanese. Licensed.
- La Bella Vita – Ice cream.
- Le Pirate – Seafood.
- Mongol Ger – Mongolian.
- Movenpick – Ice cream and desserts.
- Passaggio – Mediterranean.
- Phantom House
- Pizza Hut – Pizzas and pasta.
- Rue Royale – French fine dining restaurant. Menu by Michelin-starred chef Mathieu Viannay.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Tgi Fridays
- The Qasab
- Zor Restaurant
Shops at The Pointe include:
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- Candylicious – Huge candy store opposite the Dubai Aquarium.
- I Love Dubai – Gifts and souvenir shop.
- Life Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Oud Dubai – Quality oud and bespoke perfumes.
- Palazzo Jewellery
- Super Trim – Men’s hair salon.
- Typo – Gifts, stationery, and art.
- Union Coop – Supermarket.
- Yateem Optics
Leisure venues and things to do at The Pointe include:
- Cheeky Monkeys – Soft play area and birthday party venue.
- Fit Box Gym
- Pinpoint Fitness – CrossFit gym.
- Reel Cinemas – 5-screen cinema.
- The Yellow Boats
Listings were last updated on .
The Pointe is located at the tip of the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah, directly opposite Atlantis Dubai. The best way to get there is by driving or taking a taxi. The car parks here have spaces for more than 1500 vehicles.
The Pointe will be served by the Palm Jumeirah Monorail. At the time of writing (July 2020) the monorail station is still under construction.