The Pointe is a waterfront leisure and retail destination on the Palm Jumeirah. It offers a good range of places to eat, shops, and things to do.
A promenade runs along the northern end of the development, facing the Atlantis hotel. Many of the restaurants are located here and boast terraces with water views. It’s also a great place for walking and running.
Reel Cinemas have a 5-screen cinema here. Three screens are dine-in venues serving food from renowned chef Guy Fieri.
There’s a small beach at the tip of The Pointe. Other facilities include a children’s play area, prayer rooms, and ATMs.
Restaurants and Cafes
The Pointe has a good choice of restaurants and cafes. Most have indoor and outdoor seating, plus water views. Some are licensed to serve alcohol.
Places to eat and drink include:
- % Arabica – Coffeehouse.
- A Cappella – Tapas restaurant offering dishes from around the world (India, Mexico, China, US, Japan, Arabic etc.). Licensed.
- Al Safadi – Lebanese.
- Amira's Deli
- Argentina Grill – Argentinian steakhouse.
- Bareburger – Organic burgers.
- Baskin Robbins – Ice cream and desserts.
- Beirut Bay
- Bikanervala Restaurant – Indian fast food.
- Chalet Berezka – Uzbeki restaurant. Licensed. Karaoke.
- Chicago Meatpackers – Burgers and steaks. Indoor and outdoor seating. Licensed.
- Chuan Chinese Seafood Restaurant – Chinese. Licensed.
- Classic Rock Coffee – Music-themed coffeehouse.
- Fnajeen – Iraqi restaurant.
- Food District
- Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe – Cafe offering sandwiches, salads, cakes, pastries, desserts, and chocolates.
- Hook & Cook – Seafood restaurant.
- Ibn Hamido Restaurant – Seafood.
- Icons – Coffeehouse.
- Juiced – Juices and smoothies.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- KYO – Japanese. Licensed.
- La Bella Vita – Ice cream.
- La Brioche – French bakery and cafe.
- Le Pirate – Seafood.
- Mongol Ger – Mongolian.
- Movenpick – Ice cream and desserts.
- Passaggio – Mediterranean.
- Phantom House
- Pizza Hut – Pizzas and pasta.
- Rue Royale – French fine dining restaurant. Menu by Michelin-starred chef Mathieu Viannay.
- Shrimp Shade – Cajun seafood (shrimp, crabs, mussels, and lobster).
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
Shops at The Pointe include:
- Al Ansari Exchange – Offers foreign currency exchange and money transfer services.
- I Love Dubai – Gifts and souvenir shop.
- Life Pharmacy – Pharmacy.
- Oud Dubai – Quality oud and bespoke perfumes.
- Palazzo Jewellery
- Super Trim – Men’s hair salon.
- Tips And Toes – Nail and beauty salon.
- Typo – Gifts, stationery, and art.
- Union Coop – Supermarket.
- Yateem Optics
Leisure venues and things to do at The Pointe include:
- Cheeky Monkeys – Soft play area and birthday party venue.
- Fit Box Gym
- Pinpoint Fitness – CrossFit gym.
- Reel Cinemas – 5-screen cinema.
- The Yellow Boats
Listings were last updated on .
The Pointe is located at the tip of the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah, directly opposite Atlantis Dubai. The best way to get there is by driving or taking a taxi. The car parks here have spaces for more than 1500 vehicles.
The Pointe will be served by the Palm Jumeirah Monorail. At the time of writing (July 2020) the monorail station is still under construction.
Tourist attractions and things to do near The Pointe include:
- The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium (0.5 miles) - Aquarium at Atlantis on the Palm Jumeirah
- Aquaventure – Atlantis Waterpark (0.6 miles) - Water park at Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah
- Dolphin Bay (0.7 miles) - Swimming with dolphins on the Palm Jumeirah
Cinemas near The Pointe include:
- Reel Cinemas The Pointe (0.1 miles) - 5-screen cinema on the Palm Jumeirah.
Hotels near The Pointe include:
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai (0.5 miles)
Map showing location of The Pointe.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
United Arab Emirates