Aquaventure is a large waterpark at the Atlantis resort on the Palm Jumeirah. It features numerous waterslides, river rides, play areas, and a private beach.
The highlight for thrill seekers is the Leap of Faith, a slide with a near-vertical 27 metre drop that shoots riders into a transparent tunnel surrounded by a shark-infested lagoon. Slightly less daunting is The Rapids, a white water river ride with caverns and waterfalls.
For young children there’s Splashers, a water playground with slides, water buckets and jets. Visitors can take time out from the excitement and relax on the private beach.
The waterpark is open daily from 10 am until sunset. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Entrance to Aquaventure is free for hotel guests. Others need to purchase day tickets. For current prices and online ticket bookings visit the official Atlantis website.
Atlantis is situated on the crescent of the Palm Jumeirah. There are no Metro stations here. Visitors can drive, catch a taxi, or take the Palm Jumeirah Monorail from Al Sufouh.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Aquaventure include:
- Dolphin Bay (0.2 miles) - Swimming with dolphins on the Palm Jumeirah
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Aquaventure include:
- Yuan (0.2 miles)
- Seafire (0.2 miles)
- Ossiano (0.3 miles) - Upmarket seafood restaurant at Atlantis the Palm. Features an incredible dining room with floor to ceiling views of the hotel’s aquarium.
- Ayamna (0.3 miles) - Lebanese fine dining restaurant at Atlantis the Palm. Live music and entertainment. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Saffron (0.4 miles)
- Moana (0.9 miles)
Hotels near Aquaventure include:
- Atlantis The Palm (0.3 miles)
- Sofitel Dubai Palm Apartments (0.8 miles)
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa (0.8 miles)
Nearby Monorail Stations
Monorail stations near Aquaventure include:
- Palm Jumeirah Monorail – Atlantis Aquaventure Station (0.1 miles) - Monorail station next to the Atlantis hotel and Aquaventure waterpark.
Map showing location of Aquaventure.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Pelikh Alexey/Shutterstock