Situated at Atlantis the Palm, The Lost Chambers is an impressive aquarium with over 50,000 fish and 200 species.
Visitors wander through a network of darks halls and passageways. The attraction is themed around the legend of the Atlantis; the lost islands made famous by the writings of Plato.
There are around 20 tanks here. Each is perfectly lit to showcase the colours of the exotic marine life. Rooms and tanks incorporate artefacts from Atlantis with elements of steampunk design.
Species include reef sharks, honeycomb whiprays, bigeye scads, moon jellyfish, mandarinfish, moral eels, and tiger shovelnose catfish.
Entry to The Lost Chambers is free for guests staying at the resort.
Non-guests are welcome to visit the attraction but need to buy a ticket to get entry. See the official Atlantis website (see information box at the end of this page) for details of the latest ticket prices.
Visitors wishing to obtain a good deal can buy combo passes for The Lost Chambers and Aquaventure waterpark.
The Lost Chambers is open every day from 10 am to 10 pm. Visitors can stay as long as they wish.
The Palm Jumeirah Monorail runs from Palm Gateway Station to Atlantis Aquaventure Station (near the Lost Chambers). Palm Gateway Station is connected to the Dubai Tram. The Dubai Tram in turn connects to the Red Line of the Dubai Metro.
Tourist attractions and things to do near The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium include:
- Aquaventure – Atlantis Waterpark (0.2 miles) - Water park at Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah
- Dolphin Bay (0.4 miles) - Swimming with dolphins on the Palm Jumeirah
Cinemas near The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium include:
- Reel Cinemas The Pointe (0.5 miles) - 5-screen cinema on the Palm Jumeirah.
Places to shop near The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium include:
- The Pointe (0.5 miles) - Waterfront leisure and retail destination.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium include:
- Seafire (0 miles)
- Ossiano (0.1 miles) - Upmarket seafood restaurant at Atlantis the Palm. Features an incredible dining room with floor to ceiling views of the hotel’s aquarium.
- Saffron (0.2 miles)
Hotels near The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium include:
- Atlantis The Palm, Dubai (0.2 miles)
Nearby Monorail Stations
Monorail stations near The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium include:
- Palm Jumeirah Monorail – Atlantis Aquaventure Station (0.1 miles) - Monorail station next to the Atlantis hotel and Aquaventure waterpark.
Map showing location of The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Kiev.Victor/Shutterstock