Most people riding the line begin their journey here.
The Dubai Tram network opened in November 2014 and is connected to the monorail via a footbridge between Gateway Station and Palm Jumeirah Tram Station. In turn, the Dubai Tram connects to the Dubai Metro at Dubai Marina Tram Station and Jumeirah Lakes Towers Tram Station.
The Palm Gateway Station is one of the four stations on the Palm Jumeirah Monorail that are currently open. The others are Al Ittihad Park Station, Nakheel Mall Station, and Atlantis Aquaventure Station.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Palm Jumeirah Monorail – The Palm Gateway Station include:
- Drift Beach (0.1 miles) - Exclusive beach club at the One and Only Royal Mirage. Adults only. Swimming pool and private cabanas.
- Maiden Shanghai (0.4 miles) - Chinese restaurant at FIVE Palm Jumeirah. Two floors and an outdoor terrace. Great views of Jumeirah Beach Residence/Dubai Marina.
- BLVD on One (0.4 miles) - Acclaimed buffet restaurant at FIVE Palm Jumeirah. Good choice of cuisines. Themed evenings, breakfast buffet, dinner buffet, and more.
Hotels near Palm Jumeirah Monorail – The Palm Gateway Station include:
- Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai Media City (0.4 miles)
- Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai (0.4 miles)
- Residence & Spa, Dubai at One&Only Royal Mirage (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Palm Jumeirah Monorail – The Palm Gateway Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Palm Jumeirah Monorail – The Palm Gateway Station
United Arab Emirates
Photo Credit: Kiev.Victor/Shutterstock